2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

28 minutes ago, Terence2112 said:

$83,888 is quite a good price if COE can be secured, but it’s rather basic.

Did TEK just offer this price? It’s price list is $87,888 though. 

I looked at the basic spec, it is actually not that basic. It has what is essential, just that some higher grade safety specs are missing. It might not be a bad thing to get the classic given that it has lesser electronic sensor gadgets.

↡ Advertisement

17 hours ago, darrenyap1975 said:

Why not use Android auto?

Hmm interesting suggestion Bro.. I am a big fan of Android in general, just never used Android Auto before.. Do we have to plug the phone through USB, or is our ride capable of some kind of wireless AA?

16 hours ago, Discoburg said:

I love using the car's navigation. Will show on the HUD.

I certainly want to try this @Discoburg .. One day I tried entering the address through the car's nav system, but it was taking freaking long to enter the address using the rotary dial input... not exactly user friendly.. so I abandoned it in the end...

Wonder if there is a way to at least enter the address using the phone and then have it show up on the HUD.. that would be super amazing! I really really like the hud! I like it so much, that in my previous two rides, I used aftermarket hud's to show my current speed.. 🤩 

Of course, now that Mazda has the inbuilt HUD, I would like to use this for navigation..provided it can somehow sync with the phone or least let me input the address with the phone instead of the pesky dial! 😂

1 hour ago, Terence2112 said:

$83,888 is quite a good price if COE can be secured, but it’s rather basic.

Did TEK just offer this price? It’s price list is $87,888 though. 

List is 89888, was told have 6k discount, but i just call another AD and now was only 3k, is it different AD different price??? 

12 minutes ago, Shaunchan85 said:

List is 89888, was told have 6k discount, but i just call another AD and now was only 3k, is it different AD different price??? 

You meant SE? Yeah, I believed different SE has certain level they can offer discounts. Of course the more they offer, the lesser their comms.

• Praise 1

13 minutes ago, Shaunchan85 said:

Maybe coe went up, so lesser discount given?

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Terence2112 said:

You meant SE? Yeah, I believed different SE has certain level they can offer discounts. Of course the more they offer, the lesser their comms.

Ya, SE, sorry😅... Then i get back to the first one and confirm again... Thanks... 

On 8/5/2020 at 6:10 PM, poorcarowner said:

Thank you @Discoburg and @teomingern for the advice. I have started parking at the upper levels again. For now, I will just try to forget about it...  So heart breaking to see people not taking care while opening doors in a carpark. Anyway, so far my ride is good.. Still waiting to drive 1K  km before heading for the first servicing. I think it will be nearly 6 months by the time I hit the 1K mark! Sigh.. LTA should increase the validity of our COEs by 6 months due to this covid situation! 😄

Every month sure to have door dents. How long can you siam?

• Shocked 1

29 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Every month sure to have door dents. How long can you siam?

Wah serious ah? Mine is few months then one. Choy!!!

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, poorcarowner said:

Hmm interesting suggestion Bro.. I am a big fan of Android in general, just never used Android Auto before.. Do we have to plug the phone through USB, or is our ride capable of some kind of wireless AA?

I certainly want to try this @Discoburg .. One day I tried entering the address through the car's nav system, but it was taking freaking long to enter the address using the rotary dial input... not exactly user friendly.. so I abandoned it in the end...

Wonder if there is a way to at least enter the address using the phone and then have it show up on the HUD.. that would be super amazing! I really really like the hud! I like it so much, that in my previous two rides, I used aftermarket hud's to show my current speed.. 🤩 

Of course, now that Mazda has the inbuilt HUD, I would like to use this for navigation..provided it can somehow sync with the phone or least let me input the address with the phone instead of the pesky dial! 😂

Key in postal code. I also prefer previous gen’s mz connect. Use touch screen easier and faster. Some more can hack to use while on the move.

39 minutes ago, Shaunchan85 said:

But COE went up 300 only🙄

To AD, coe increase means increased liao, and they always anticipate that the coe will still go up in next round. Lol.

8 minutes ago, 13177 said:

To AD, coe increase means increased liao, and they always anticipate that the coe will still go up in next round. Lol.

I just call the SE that offer me more discounts, and he say will still offer the same price... Meaning different SE will offer different price... 😁

• Haha! 1

35 minutes ago, Shaunchan85 said:

I just call the SE that offer me more discounts, and he say will still offer the same price... Meaning different SE will offer different price... 😁

if guarantee coe, worth buying cos i paid 85888 in March

3 hours ago, Shaunchan85 said:

I guess so. Different SE can offer different deals de. No standard pricing. Even the price that they take in your existing car could be $1-3k difference between different SE. Lol.

So SE still offers you classic at $83k ah?

Edited by 13177

21 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I guess so. Different SE can offer different deals de. No standard pricing. Even the price that they take in your existing car could be $1-3k difference between different SE. Lol.

So SE still offers you classic at $83k ah?

Yes, at 83888... Will make up my mind tonight, if everything ok will deal tomorrow...

• Praise 2

5 hours ago, Shaunchan85 said:

Yes, at 83888... Will make up my mind tonight, if everything ok will deal tomorrow...

Hopefully they will secure coe for you. 😂

↡ Advertisement