2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

2 hours ago, Contipro said:

bro, you answer like no answer...  

What I meant was, it could just be timing issue.. 
TEK seems to be able to help tuning for this issue (i.e. higher RPM for idle), and that should solve the problem.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Congrats! When is your target date to register? I got mine as well, but SE will register after 2wks time only, clearing first previous bid cars..

Neutral Newbie
44 minutes ago, Paxky said:

Congrats! When is your target date to register? I got mine as well, but SE will register after 2wks time only, clearing first previous bid cars..

Congrats to you too! SE told me earliest is 24 oct then can get because this round managed to secure quite alot of coe

Hey guys was actually almost set on getting the corolla but found out that new owners have reliability issues like rusty steering column, windscreen problems etc which is definitely not acceptable. 

Now got my sights on the mazda 3. Any reliability concerns I should know about? 

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Nudgedoink said:

Hey guys was actually almost set on getting the corolla but found out that new owners have reliability issues like rusty steering column, windscreen problems etc which is definitely not acceptable. 

Now got my sights on the mazda 3. Any reliability concerns I should know about? 

Can share which thread did you read about that? The corolla thread is it?

17 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

Can share which thread did you read about that? The corolla thread is it?

Yup correct. Seems like altis group on fb the people also seem to be against the latest gen. Then again could be typical sinkies thinking that made in Thailand no good. 

34 minutes ago, Nudgedoink said:

Yup correct. Seems like altis group on fb the people also seem to be against the latest gen. Then again could be typical sinkies thinking that made in Thailand no good. 

Ah okay ty, I should join the vios group tho (is there one on fb?) as I just got one but nobody post on the vios thread recently...

U should read this mz3 thread also.. Seems like got some common issue that sound just as bad as the altis problems u highlighted, that AD technicians can't or don't want to resolve...

When test drive the mz3, do try to floor the accelerator hard. When we did it with the mz2, got like a 0.5-1s lag before the power came on, gave the car a horrible jolt and all of us a shock lol... The SE say all mazda is like that just need to get used to it... But that means when Amber light have to brake cannot go for it...

Edited by yellowshaun
Clarity and elaboration
  • Haha! 1

7 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Ah okay ty, I should join the vios group tho (is there one on fb?) as I just got one but nobody post on the vios thread recently...

U should read this mz3 thread also.. Seems like got some common issue that sound just as bad as the altis problems u highlighted, that AD technicians can't or don't want to resolve...

When test drive the mz3, do try to floor the accelerator hard. When we did it with the mz2, got like a 0.5-1s lag before the power came on, gave the car a horrible jolt and all of us a shock lol... The SE say all mazda is like that just need to get used to it... But that means when Amber light have to brake cannot go for it...

Ahh ok. Thanks for the tips. I guess every single car model someone will have bad experience. 

• Praise 1

For the current Mazda 3, is the additional 7k top up from classic to elegance worth it? Don't really care for the leather upholstery, sunroof, electric seats etc but was wondering if the safety features are good to have? Test drove the classic today and it felt okay during the short drive hahah

3 hours ago, eleison said:

For the current Mazda 3, is the additional 7k top up from classic to elegance worth it? Don't really care for the leather upholstery, sunroof, electric seats etc but was wondering if the safety features are good to have? Test drove the classic today and it felt okay during the short drive hahah

It all depends on how much you drive daily. If you only do A to B daily and not prolonged driving, frankly a classic would be enough to serve your needs as the need for additional safety feature might not make much of an impact. If you drive a lot for your work and family, then 7k for safety and some comfort and convenience can easily pay itself off and justifiable.. just don’t buy classic already then regret never go for higher trim can already lol

• Praise 1

I just gave my deposit yesterday for the Mazda 3. I went for the elegance package which I think was most worth it. 

The SE told me guaranteed coe at first. Then after giving my credit card for reservation he told me is 6 Bid Guaranteed COE. My package’s COE rebate is 34,000. I was just wondering What are the odds that I can get my car before december?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1