2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

Thanks guys, understand that it’s definitely not the most spacious haha. To clarify, I’m not looking for a lot of space for passenger. But must fit a baby car seat and ideally 2 passengers approx. 1.7m

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

26 minutes ago, Kenomi said:

Is the new mazda 3 used as a grab? Saw more than 4 new mazda 3 with the PVH tag. 

Nowadays any make/model also can have the PHV tag. Lol.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
On 10/25/2020 at 5:56 PM, cantonaa said:

Hi everyone! I’m quite close to deciding, found out my wife is expecting. Can I ask if there’s anyone with car seat at the rear? I know the back seats are alr a squeeze to start with so not too sure if it will become even squeezier. Thanks!!!

Fine for me. I am using joie ispin 360. Still can fit 2 adults behind (slim size, lol)

To be honest, Leg room space still decent for me. I am 1.7m. It all depend on your driving style and position, some people can pull the seat all the way out while some all the way in. 

On 10/26/2020 at 12:20 PM, cantonaa said:

Thanks for all the advice everyone! Will let you all know my decision eventually=)

If back seat space ranks as one of the top qualities u r looking for, maybe can try Honda fit?

I've recently sat in the fit of my friend's car and I have like 4-5 inches of knee room sitting behind the driver who is 1.83m tall and I'm 1.74m.

I'm totally impressed with how Honda made such thing possible in such a small car. 

Edited by Rickster
  • Praise 1

On 10/26/2020 at 12:43 PM, RogerNg_185295 said:

If back seat space is important,  can buy sylphy. Very spacious.

Yes, Sylphy is another car with very good rear space for it's size. 

On 10/26/2020 at 1:13 PM, Kenomi said:

Is the new mazda 3 used as a grab? Saw more than 4 new mazda 3 with the PVH tag. 

I think those are individual buyers who stuck on the PHV tag. 

Don't think these Mazda 3 belongs to the grab/go jek rental fleet...yet.

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Rickster said:

Yes, Sylphy is another car with very good rear space for it's size. 

Quite a few B&B cars rear space quite spacious, like sylphy, avante, altis, civic and even fit/jazz.

• Praise 1

I just got my Astina Sedan.  Bought at Leng Kee.  Salesperson - Daniel Woon was v good. When he was aware I have no car, he did whatever he needs to do to help - Got mine on the 1st bid.

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, JTHM said:

I just got my Astina Sedan.  Bought at Leng Kee.  Salesperson - Daniel Woon was v good. When he was aware I have no car, he did whatever he needs to do to help - Got mine on the 1st bid.

Wow congrats dude. My SE, Jonathan Chen, also did his best to get me my ride ASAP. Best is he gave me a very good trade in value for my 2015 Mazda 2.

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, JTHM said:

1 minute ago, Discoburg said:

Wow congrats dude. My SE, Jonathan Chen, also did his best to get me my ride ASAP. Best is he gave me a very good trade in value for my 2015 Mazda 2.

Thanks 👏👏👍👍. Previously was driving a Toyota CHR, now back to sedan, needs some time to adjust back driving habits 😅

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, JTHM said:

Thanks 👏👏👍👍. Previously was driving a Toyota CHR, now back to sedan, needs some time to adjust back driving habits 😅

Thought once you have started driving a suv, you can never go back to a sedan? Lol.

• Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, Rickster said:

Crossover a.k.a hatchback on stilts. The term SUV has been grossly misused here.

Many vehicles consider crossover but they dont term them as crossover under vehicle type but is called SUV. Even stonic is called SUV?! Lol.

36 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Many vehicles consider crossover but they dont term them as crossover under vehicle type but is called SUV. Even stonic is called SUV?! Lol.

Yes, I guess the dealers themselves don't want to introduce confusion and just go along with the public perception that anything that has higher floor clearance is called "SUV".

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1