2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

10 minutes ago, Westin said:

Skoda vs mazda... think mazda badge still sells better isnt it?

Seems like Skoda cars quite common on the road now.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

38 minutes ago, Westin said:

Skoda vs mazda... think mazda badge still sells better isnt it?

Hmmm i will guess more people will "Vote" for Mazda.

but both brand will not "WOW, u drive a xxxx"

but if the mazda3 2.5L can sell for 130k+ also, then will be a hard choice. (the oct vRS is still bigger tho)

Guess we wont have this problem cos Tek wont bring mazda 3 or 6 turbo in... even skyactiv x not coming... we will only get the slowest version. 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
On 11/22/2020 at 10:50 AM, A320Skipper said:

Anyone heard anything yet about the Skyactiv-X Mazda 3 coming to Singapore?

I think Skyactiv-X need to use Euro 6 petrol, so if someone pumps Euro 4 petrol in Malaysia, then might screw up the engine. 

6 hours ago, Vinxuen said:

How Is this one compared to iroadsx9? Cant seems to find any reviews on this hella brand

Sell it and get the iRoad better. Thats what I did.

Bloody GPS voice guidance didn't come on again. Had happened almost a year ago, did a factory reset and worked fine. Today again happened.

Also the driver side mirror doesn't fully open all the way when unlocked the ride. Happened twice this morning.

Edited by Discoburg
  • Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Bloody GPS voice guidance didn't come on again. Had happened almost a year ago, did a factory reset and worked fine. Today again happened.

Also the driver side mirror doesn't fully open all the way when unlocked the ride. Happened twice this morning.

raining days, 

moisture,

rusted

above the possibility

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Discoburg said:

New problem? 😨

• Sad 1

On 11/23/2020 at 6:23 PM, JWeiL said:

Errrr... I did not said that it is the lithium battery. FYI, this Mazda3 Mild Hybrid uses 24-volt lithium-ion battery, NOT 48V! Furthermore, it has 7 years warranty for the lithium battery.

I'm just curious why the 12V battery only lasted 1 year, which any normal car with stop-start system should last about 2 years or more.

Huh? 24V only? It's milder than the 48V mild hybrid system that other cars have.

How often do you drive your car? Like your average daily mileage. I think you need to drive it more often to keep the 12V battery fully charged most of the time. Once it drops below 50% capacity it will be difficult to get it back up to full again. Unless you pull it out and charge it with a battery maintainer.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1