2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

On 11/28/2020 at 4:39 PM, Discoburg said:

Non Q85 for my ride.

ECE779E2-0B2F-4804-8ACF-54BE415B8442.jpeg

Oh....So the system dont require an AGM battery for the engine start/stop function. A regular lead acid battery will do just fine. I dont know what Q85 cos each battery maker give their range of batteries all kinds of alpha numeric codes. Cant possibly remember what they have.

They way you explain it wasnt really clear.

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

15 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Oh....So the system dont require an AGM battery for the engine start/stop function. A regular lead acid battery will do just fine. I dont know what Q85 cos each battery maker give their range of batteries all kinds of alpha numeric codes. Cant possibly remember what they have.

They way you explain it wasnt really clear.

I thought Q85 tag is used among the various battery makers. Didn't know its proprietary to a certain maker.

For the Mazda 3 BP, its not necessary to use the Q85 battery. Sorry I mean AGM battery.

• Praise 1

No wonder Mazda has began working with Toyota. Probably to catch up on the electrification car systems. So far their i-eloop (a capacitor filled device that's no different from a voltage stabilizer) and the milder hybrid system is not going to go far. The car news I saw recently also confirm my suspicion...that is the Europe Mazda 2 is going to be a rebadged Yaris.

• Shocked 1

13 minutes ago, 13luetooth said:

hows the fuel consumption like for this 2019 model?

Is it still high like what the old models offers?

If you're talking about the previous model.

The FC is pretty decent, my dad owns a 2018 Mazda 3 hatch 1.5L. I'm constantly getting around 6L/100KM for 80% highway driving and 7L/100KM for 50% highway driving.

Edited by Rickster
  • Praise 2

Just bought this car, as I compared with Civic and Octavia. Features win hands down.

Anyone knows what's a good handphone mount, usb cable length and other necessary accessories to recommend?

14 hours ago, 13luetooth said:

wow thats nice. So I assume 2019 model should be better? is it easy to hit 13-14km/L ?

Entirely possible if you're not the fast n furious driver and on stock car rims.

On 12/3/2020 at 2:17 PM, Discoburg said:

Sell it and get the iRoad better. Thats what I did.

How to sell? Must ask the Mazda not to install first? How much more need to pay?

• Praise 1

On 11/20/2020 at 11:07 PM, ferrytales said:

If reg and collection in jan, why you guys so kancheong to buy now and not buy in Jan? 

mazda has such fat margins of 30k to play with when they sold it crazy prices. 

now that avante launched, mazda probably figured out its time to lower their prices to bring back some sales as their sedan sales numbers seem quite bad too as compared to the usual market beaters such as toyota/honda/hyundai/kia. 

mz3.JPG

mz3.JPG

Limited stocks and colours left. Not sure real or fake. If don't buy now then when?

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, kChaste said:

How to sell? Must ask the Mazda not to install first? How much more need to pay?

I sold it in Carousell. I got my SE not to install it as I know I will use the iRoad. I think I topped up $100-200 for the X9.

12 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

I sold it in Carousell. I got my SE not to install it as I know I will use the iRoad. I think I topped up $100-200 for the X9.

What's bad with the current freebie that they give? 

I see many models of DR820. Which exactly is it? 

• Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, kChaste said:

What's bad with the current freebie that they give? 

I see many models of DR820. Which exactly is it? 

Nothing bad just that the Road X9 looks and feels better that's all. You can stick with what TEK gives you.

No idea. Just passed the buyer with the box of car cam. Left it in the boot since the day I collected the ride.

The hella cam provided doesn't come with the GPS module so adas can't be turned on. I think it's decent haha does its job of recording. Only prob is park mode can't be turned on so u don't get any recordings once the car is off

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Vinxuen said:

Weird. The brochure that my SE gave me states 24hr monitoring....

Got the SE to help me check if he can get either get them to connect the cam to Mazda connect or have his supplier get the gps module for me and install it.

Capture+_2020-12-10-05-01-42.png

There is no way the car cameras can be connected to the Mazda connect.

8 hours ago, Vinxuen said:

It is Hella DR820. Googled it...no reviews on it by anyone....

Says it got the advanced driver assist system... How will it affect the mazda i sense function?

Mine is the classic model...no isense...so does it means the hella cam will nag at me if i decide to stick real close to the lane line to prep lane change?

The car cam can never affect the ride's system as they are not connected. Each work independently 

• Praise 1

Can I know how do you all change destination if you all connect the phone to the car? As tablet is not touch screen, the dial knob must be more inconvenient to use when you want to type things in.

↡ Advertisement