2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

2 hours ago, kChaste said:

I seldom see other PI sell Mazda. Are there?

If i rem correctly, car times have. 1 bid G, no nonsense. If you want i can recommend a decent SE from there =D Just pm me.

9 hours ago, Shaunchan85 said:

Yes, TEK Mazda... 

How much was your signed price and did you got for G-bid? If tomorrow's bid didn't get and cant collect in Jan maybe I will withdraw too since i on non-g. Not a fan of wasting time with dealers haha

8 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

If i rem correctly, car times have. 1 bid G, no nonsense. If you want i can recommend a decent SE from there =D Just pm me.

Do they sell BP model?

I wouldn't think they will until the AD finished selling. 

When I bought from AD, stocks are running low. Not sure if it's coincidence but seems like the case of all ADs in this season. Stock running low or out of stock or waiting for new Face lifted batch to come in.

Edited by kChaste
Clarification to question.

2 hours ago, RachelKim said:

How much was your signed price and did you got for G-bid? If tomorrow's bid didn't get and cant collect in Jan maybe I will withdraw too since i on non-g. Not a fan of wasting time with dealers haha

What colour did you choose? Were there a lot of choices at 11.11 sale? 

10 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Mazda 2 is it?

3 hours ago, kChaste said:

Do they sell BP model?

I wouldn't think they will until the AD finished selling. 

When I bought from AD, stocks are running low. Not sure if it's coincidence but seems like the case of all ADs in this season. Stock running low or out of stock or waiting for new Face lifted batch to come in.

I had the same experience - low stocks in AD. I think the pandemic has affected the supply chain and production capacity in the factory. Also, the ADs may have been cautious about the local demand and order less inventory in the first half of the year. It takes a brave sales director to order the normal replenishment quantity in March - July. I do not know what is the lead time between order and delivery from the factory. This could be measured in months so the demand after the CB has caught the ADs left-footed and they are now trying to get the stock after depleting their current stock of vehicles.

Many brands OOS. Even cold door French cars also. LOL

The number of models on offer has dwindled down too. Upcoming models/shipments availability in Q2 2021 earliest.

For passenger cars, Peugeot only got 5008. Citroen 2 models. 

Edited by Kangadrool

1 hour ago, kermitfm said:

I had the same experience - low stocks in AD. I think the pandemic has affected the supply chain and production capacity in the factory. Also, the ADs may have been cautious about the local demand and order less inventory in the first half of the year. It takes a brave sales director to order the normal replenishment quantity in March - July. I do not know what is the lead time between order and delivery from the factory. This could be measured in months so the demand after the CB has caught the ADs left-footed and they are now trying to get the stock after depleting their current stock of vehicles.

Or they control the supply like diamond so can sell higher? 

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Vinxuen said:

I went to around 8 PIs b4 getting this car...nv seen anyone offering it...all say they cant bring it in. No idea why though as i nv dig further. All just refer me to TEK.

AD Contract with Mazda, I would think. Like Mazda signed with TEK, u r the sole distributor, I will only sell you the newly released cars until X months. After which anyone can buy from Mazda.

20 hours ago, kChaste said:

AD Contract with Mazda, I would think. Like Mazda signed with TEK, u r the sole distributor, I will only sell you the newly released cars until X months. After which anyone can buy from Mazda.

Borneo also has a contract with Toyota Japan n likewise Kah with Honda Japan but this didn’t stop PIs from bringing in Toyota n Honda cars n in fact, the PIs hv more models than the ADs! 

I don’t think principals can do much if PI can source for cars elsewhere n so I believe they don’t hv a say on this. Why Mazda cars are not available at PIs, I honestly don’t know the reason but I’m also curious. 

• Praise 4

I feel a bit weird too as an AD, if I tell you the fit is out of stock and you insist on test driving it, I know you going to buy the jazz. 

I am guessing TEK has a different clause in the contract.

22 minutes ago, Spring said:

Borneo also has a contract with Toyota Japan n likewise Kah with Honda Japan but this didn’t stop PIs from bringing in Toyota n Honda cars n in fact, the PIs hv more models than the ADs! 

I don’t think principals can do much if PI can source for cars elsewhere n so I believe they don’t hv a say on this. Why Mazda cars are not available at PIs, I honestly don’t know the reason but I’m also curious. 

On 12/23/2020 at 4:50 AM, RachelKim said:

91k when coe at 33k, NG bid... 

Hello Mazda 3 Drivers,

I'm getting my Mazda 3 Elegance Sdn registered soon in Jan. But, still considering whether worth it to subscribe additional 2yrs (or up to 60k mileage whichever come first) free servicing by topping up 1k. I probably will be a low mileage driver, do you all think worth it?

Or should I save this money and do servicing in neighborhood workshop, or go Msia Mazda service ctr (I'm not sure also is it possible?)

Besides, heard of Mazda 3 well known of its side mirrors motor noise issue, not sure able to get service ctr at least reprogram or update the firmware to latest version (since my ride is actually 2019 stock)?

Thanks in advance if you all Mazda experts able to help feedback. 🙂

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Spring said:

Well said.

To be frank, there are not many car owners looking to buy a Mazda over a Honda, Toyota, Merc and BMW. So PIs will not wanna bring in to have unsold stock . Just look at the amount of Mazda 3 BPs on the road? 

Edited by Discoburg
↡ Advertisement