2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

Just got my car today. Must have been 10 Mazda 3s waiting for collection outside the delivery suites. SE said these were just for collection today, so I suppose they’re quite busy this period

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

12 minutes ago, too456 said:

Just got my car today. Must have been 10 Mazda 3s waiting for collection outside the delivery suites. SE said these were just for collection today, so I suppose they’re quite busy this period

Congrats and enjoy the ride.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
2 hours ago, too456 said:

Congrats! Gonna collect my M3 tomorrow. May I know how long was the collection process?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, DesLJ said:

Congrats! Gonna collect my M3 tomorrow. May I know how long was the collection process?

Mine was quite fast. SE went through the features of the car, tested the buttons and the functions, didn't have to do much checking of my own since he covered almost everything that the new car checklist on this forum includes. Do look at your car exterior and interior carefully though, the interior door handles on the driver and front passenger side was a little bit dirty/had some residue which I cleaned off with some wet tissue. Some water marks on the exterior of the car which they helped to wipe off as well. Otherwise it was quite fuss free, was in and out in about an hour plus. Do be on time for your appointment though, SE mentioned that because of limited number of delivery suites plus many people collecting (not just M3, but other models and brands too), if you were super late for your appointment, they may reschedule the collection to another day. My SE said he had 6 collections today, and I saw quite a few other SEs around too.

Edited by too456
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

21 minutes ago, too456 said:

Mine was quite fast. SE went through the features of the car, tested the buttons and the functions, didn't have to do much checking of my own since he covered almost everything that the new car checklist on this forum includes. Do look at your car exterior and interior carefully though, the interior door handles on the driver and front passenger side was a little bit dirty/had some residue which I cleaned off with some wet tissue. Some water marks on the exterior of the car which they helped to wipe off as well. Otherwise it was quite fuss free, was in and out in about an hour plus. Do be on time for your appointment though, SE mentioned that because of limited number of delivery suites plus many people collecting (not just M3, but other models and brands too), if you were super late for your appointment, they may reschedule the collection to another day. My SE said he had 6 collections today, and I saw quite a few around today too.

Thanks for the insight

21 minutes ago, too456 said:

Mine was quite fast. SE went through the features of the car, tested the buttons and the functions, didn't have to do much checking of my own since he covered almost everything that the new car checklist on this forum includes. Do look at your car exterior and interior carefully though, the interior door handles on the driver and front passenger side was a little bit dirty/had some residue which I cleaned off with some wet tissue. Some water marks on the exterior of the car which they helped to wipe off as well. Otherwise it was quite fuss free, was in and out in about an hour plus. Do be on time for your appointment though, SE mentioned that because of limited number of delivery suites plus many people collecting (not just M3, but other models and brands too), if you were super late for your appointment, they may reschedule the collection to another day. My SE said he had 6 collections today, and I saw quite a few around today too.

Thanks for the insight

3 hours ago, DesLJ said:

Please do not call our ride the M3. Use Mz3. Don't let others laugh at you for thinking its the BMW M3.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

4 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Please do not call our ride the M3. Use Mz3. Don't let others laugh at you for thinking its the BMW M3.

exactly my sentiments hehehehe I tot wah buy BMW come and post in mazda thread 😂😂

• Haha! 2

10 hours ago, thebutcher said:

Haha when it comes to toyota or honda, all damn good bro.. 

For the price, think im getting a pretty decent car with great safety features. Can't say the same if i had gotten the civic 1.6. 

Need to correct that joker. I noticed him go around thread finding chance to bash other car brand

Mazda cars r not cheap not expensive, but the quality and design is worth the value if u know how to appreciate it.

• Praise 2

Can I ask fellow 3 Maz-keteers, how do you all install air freshener? Mine is the hanging type but no where to hang near the Aircon 

Edited by kChaste
  • Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, kChaste said:

Can I ask fellow 3 Maz-keteers, how do you all install air freshener? Mine is the hanging type but no where to hang near the Aircon 

Like what most car owners will do, hang on the centre mirror. Mazda 3 not a special design.

1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

Like what most car owners will do, hang on the centre mirror. Mazda 3 not a special design.

Trying to hang near the air con so the fragrance more powderful lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1