2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

Can I confirm more than one Bluetooth device can be added? I have trouble adding a new one unless I unpair the current one.

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, kChaste said:

Just a bit strange, only left 1 mirror left. Why don't just make it complete? Or is because the angle of light entering driver eyes is not as intense as rear view and right mirror? 

You email Mazda Jp and ask better. I am not as technical as you with regards to angle of lights and intensity of lights.

Have you thought about cars without those anti-glare mirrors? How will the drivers be able to drive since the driver side and centre mirror no anti-glare function. 

Edited by Discoburg

On 1/8/2021 at 9:51 PM, kChaste said:

I bought a sticker wanted to stick at rear wind screen but the BP model rear wind screen tilted at a lower angle so the cars at the rear can't see. Where would you all recommend sticking? Below the logo at the boot? 

By the way have you solved your problem with the location to apply the stickers? 

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, kChaste said:

Just a bit strange, only left 1 mirror left. Why don't just make it complete? Or is because the angle of light entering driver eyes is not as intense as rear view and right mirror? 

Maybe its the way TEK spec it to save money? The previous mazda 3 deluxe only had anti-glare on the rear view mirror. Both the side mirror don't have.

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Discoburg said:

By the way have you solved your problem with the location to apply the stickers? 

Location wise I think top corner behind driver seat should be ok. 

I tried putting it in the middle but realised that rear windscreen already not very big if I put my sticker there, it blocks my vision further.

• Praise 1

41 minutes ago, kChaste said:

Location wise I think top corner behind driver seat should be ok. 

I tried putting it in the middle but realised that rear windscreen already not very big if I put my sticker there, it blocks my vision further.

Good choice for the sticker location.

2 hours ago, 13luetooth said:

My waze kept on freeze when using it via android auto.

Google maps is fine though. Any idea why?

Why don't you just use the built in GPS?

7 hours ago, Rickster said:

Maybe its the way TEK spec it to save money? The previous mazda 3 deluxe only had anti-glare on the rear view mirror. Both the side mirror don't have.

Do you really mean TEK? Or do you mean Mazda? 

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Rickster said:

TEK. That's how most car authorised agents run the car business in Singapore.

Wouldn't the car be originally manufactured like that? Why would TEK do additional modifications to install anti glare on right and rear mirrors only?

• Haha! 1

20 minutes ago, kChaste said:

Wouldn't the car be originally manufactured like that? Why would TEK do additional modifications to install anti glare on right and rear mirrors only?

You're not getting it. TEK doesn't modify the car; it orders the car from Mazda in Japan specced like that. That's what @Rickster meant by that's how ADs run their businesses. The ADs just order whatever spec they want that the manufacturer can offer and/or customise. That's how we get three different Mazda 3 trims, for example. Each one of those are a different spec, which TEK sells here under the classic/elegance/astina tiers. Did you think that TEK installed the sunroof in the elegance/astina trims themselves?

Why TEK ordered the car from Mazda with one side mirror missing anti-glare, only TEK can answer. For all we know, maybe Mazda only offers it like that.

Edited by too456
add details and clarifications
  • Praise 2

2 minutes ago, too456 said:

You're not getting it. TEK doesn't modify the car; it orders the car from Mazda in Japan specced like that. That's what @Rickster meant by that's how ADs run their businesses. The ADs just order whatever spec they want that the manufacturer can offer. Why TEK ordered it from Mazda with one side missing anti-glare, only TEK can answer.

I see. Didn't know the specs can be ordered so specifically

7 hours ago, kChaste said:

I see. Didn't know the specs can be ordered so specifically

If you see why the specs of the local rides is different from those in Japan, you would know. 

Slowly you will know more about cars if you read and participate in forums like this.

Edited by Discoburg

How do I play music from my phone to the car radio. Is Spotify possible?

Will it be through android auto or Bluetooth?

Edited by kChaste
  • Shocked 1

21 minutes ago, kChaste said:

How do I play music from my phone to the car radio. Is Spotify possible?

Will it be through android auto or Bluetooth?

Actually all the questions you have regarding your ride can be answered by your SE. Well, mine answered all mine.

18 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Actually all the questions you have regarding your ride can be answered by your SE. Well, mine answered all mine.

Don't even need SE. Owner's manual also can.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1