2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

meter.thumb.jpg.988ca14f9811fb7f366c0960e9696690.jpg

Do you guys knows how to read this meter?

I read the user manual and it seems like its the current Fuel efficiency meter (which is ridiculously difficult to read with such resolution and range up to 40k/L)

Also, I realised that the white and blue segment will light up while driving. What does this mean?

↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, 13luetooth said:

I read the user manual and it seems like its the current Fuel efficiency meter (which is ridiculously difficult to read with such resolution and range up to 40k/L)

Also, I realised that the white and blue segment will light up while driving. What does this mean?

You can check fuel efficiency on the centre console.

Blue segment indicates when you're generating electricity for the battery when braking.

Not sure about white segment, I noticed that it lights up when my foot is off the pedal and the car is just coasting.

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, too456 said:

Don't even need SE. Owner's manual also can.

I also never read the manual. Just had some basic questions to ask the SE. The rest just figure out on my own by playing with the ride.😅

• Praise 2

5 hours ago, 13luetooth said:

Change the display to the figure display instead of the gauge. Easier for you to read. 

Be more concern, if you are, with the FC under driving info. Thats the average.

Need some help and advice. My left front tyre burst due to something Sharp.

Drove to nearest auto shop but they said they don't have the same as the dealer's and recommend to change the front  2 tyres.

Any mechanic recommendations I can get to replace either 1 tyre or both? 

already asking my SE, hoping to see if there are other advice.

Edited by kChaste
  • Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, kChaste said:

Need some help and advice. My left front tyre burst due to something Sharp.

Drove to nearest auto shop but they said they don't have the same as the dealer's and recommend to change the front  2 tyres.

Any mechanic recommendations I can get to replace either 1 tyre or both? 

Can't patch?

Thought usually it is recommended to change two tyres even only one tyre is burst and if patching is not possible?

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

51 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

I will say change faulty one to cut cost. As long as both same profile. Tong till change all.

Cuz "stock is best", right? 

I think my OCD will kick in if they cannot install the original rim onto the new wheel. Cuz there is a slight dent on it. 

• Shocked 1

13 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

Change both and keep the good one for spare?

Hmm, can work too. But the good one is too big to put in the spare tyre boot too. Can't really close the flap.

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, kChaste said:

I think my OCD will kick in if they cannot install the original rim onto the new wheel. Cuz there is a slight dent on it. 

cant u use the spare tyre provided by TEK in the car boot?

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, 13luetooth said:

cant u use the spare tyre provided by TEK in the car boot?

that one should be a smaller (width wise) tyre that is meant for temporary use only right?

19 minutes ago, kChaste said:

Stock is best?

Your wheel is dented? I thought only tyre 'burst.

Seems like quite a damage.

I will say trade in the entire wheel set and get a forged wheel set replacement liao.

Don't play play.

41 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

that one should be a smaller (width wise) tyre that is meant for temporary use only right?

Yea, temporary only. Looks different. Size also different. Max speed is 80km/h with that wheel.

34 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Stock is best?

Your wheel is dented? I thought only tyre 'burst.

Seems like quite a damage.

I will say trade in the entire wheel set and get a forged wheel set replacement liao.

Don't play play.

Hwz keeps harping this tagline "stock is best" when forumers ask for advice what to change etc. 

Wheel rim got a slight dent. Not sure if can see from the picture. SE says can touch up with paint if not too concerning. Anyway, rim will get more scratches with time as time goes by.

By the way, just to share, not easy to change tyre on your own without power tools. These nuts are bolted tight. Loosening by hand is no joke.

20210113_183702.jpg

16 minutes ago, kChaste said:

Hwz keeps harping this tagline "stock is best" when forumers ask for advice what to change etc. 

Wheel rim got a slight dent. Not sure if can see from the picture. SE says can touch up with paint if not too concerning. Anyway, rim will get more scratches with time as time goes by.

By the way, just to share, not easy to change tyre on your own without power tools. These nuts are bolted tight. Loosening by hand is no joke.

20210113_183702.jpg

Your ride is the Mazda 3 BP??? It comes with such wheel's design??? Yours is sedan? Elegance?

Edited by Discoburg
↡ Advertisement