2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

7 minutes ago, eleison said:

What are some of the accessories/add on that you guys got heh? Scuff plates, boot tray, storage compartments?

My SE gave Hella DR820, Rike Cool solar film, car coil mats, magnetic windows sun shades & umbrella only. 

4 minutes ago, weijiun said:

My SE gave Hella DR820, Rike Cool solar film, car coil mats, magnetic windows sun shades & umbrella only. 

Did your SE tell you not to say that he/she give you the car coil mats? They are not supposed to give that according to TEK's management. 

I also got it la 😅

28 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

No don't have. You really don't read the car manual or WhatsApp your SE and ask?

I read, it says some models only. 

May I ask why can't it be asked at this forum? Are there rules on what questions can be asked or? 

• Haha! 1

Just now, kChaste said:

I read, it says some models only. 

May I ask why can't it be asked at this forum? Are there rules on what questions can be asked or? 

Anyone said questions can't be asked? Just that sometimes you can ask your SE and he is the best and fastest way to get the answer you want.
Don't you realised that many in here are telling you that with the questions you raised?

15 minutes ago, weijiun said:

Oh I got the vacuum flask in place of the umbrella haha. What about accessories you guys bought after getting the car? 

• Praise 1

30 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Did your SE tell you not to say that he/she give you the car coil mats? They are not supposed to give that according to TEK's management. 

I also got it la 😅

Lol.. No ler, my SE didn't say can't tell. But, she did say it's given by herself not by TEK. 

• Praise 1

21 minutes ago, eleison said:

Oh I got the vacuum flask in place of the umbrella haha. What about accessories you guys bought after getting the car? 

Boot waterproof tray, front seats neck pillows, HP holder, seat belt stoppers. 

1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

Anyone said questions can't be asked? Just that sometimes you can ask your SE and he is the best and fastest way to get the answer you want.
Don't you realised that many in here are telling you that with the questions you raised?

Yea, sensing and learning the unspoken rule of this forum. 

• Praise 1

can you guys share where you all buy the scuff plates from? What storage compartments did u guys buy for the car?
I felt that the boot is so naked that its hard to keep small items inside it without having it roll all over the place lol.

• Praise 1

Haha TEK is efficient in securing the COE. Booked on Sunday and secured it today (I got G bid), even tho the car would only be here mid/end March

• Praise 1

On 1/13/2021 at 7:47 PM, kChaste said:

Need some help and advice. My left front tyre burst due to something Sharp.

Drove to nearest auto shop but they said they don't have the same as the dealer's and recommend to change the front  2 tyres.

Any mechanic recommendations I can get to replace either 1 tyre or both? 

already asking my SE, hoping to see if there are other advice.

Sorry to hear that. It seems like LTA has not been as active in maintaining the conditions of the road. The number of pot holes and junk on the ground is getting ridiculous. Is your car still under warranty and servicing by AD?

Anyone knows if the classic Mz3 is able to fit a front parking cam and sensors after market? Considering about that as I am not a very proficient driver and mz3's nose is a bit long.

2 minutes ago, RachelKim said:

Anyone knows if the classic Mz3 is able to fit a front parking cam and sensors after market? Considering about that as I am not a very proficient driver and mz3's nose is a bit long.

I am experiencing the same issue...still mulling over it.

Did some market research. Only some WS can do it. They can install sensors ($250 for audio, $280-290 for those with both and visual(those bars). Not OEM. Some got on/off switch. Some don't have. Be sure whether you want the beeping sound to be constantly on or only during parking. Anyway need to drill 2 holes and paint over.  

I did enquire abt the cam. Is it the 360? That will require major surgery...nearly $1k-1.5k. They told me to go get the Elegance Model, the Cam is much better and more accurate than the after market ones.

If you need more info, PM me.  

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Vinxuen said:

I am experiencing the same issue...still mulling over it.

Did some market research. Only some WS can do it. They can install sensors ($250 for audio, $280-290 for those with both and visual(those bars). Not OEM. Some got on/off switch. Some don't have. Be sure whether you want the beeping sound to be constantly on or only during parking. Anyway need to drill 2 holes and paint over.  

I did enquire abt the cam. Is it the 360? That will require major surgery...nearly $1k-1.5k. They told me to go get the Elegance Model, the Cam is much better and more accurate than the after market ones.

If you need more info, PM me.  

Thanks for sharing the info.

I already have the classic car, so choosing the elegance now is not an option. At the point of purchase the difference between classic and elegance was 8k difference, and other than front cam function the rest of the upgrades weren't very useful for my use. 

If need to drill holes that would kinda deter me from attempting.  It would probably void Dealer's warranty? Was thinking if elegance have this feature it would mean installation would be simpler considering the car structure was designed for it.

A bit sian as I see online the elegance model seems to be the basic model in most other countries. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, 13luetooth said:

can you guys share where you all buy the scuff plates from? What storage compartments did u guys buy for the car?
I felt that the boot is so naked that its hard to keep small items inside it without having it roll all over the place lol.

JDM Autocare. Look for CY.

18 minutes ago, RachelKim said:

Thanks for sharing the info.

I already have the classic car, so choosing the elegance now is not an option. At the point of purchase the difference between classic and elegance was 8k difference, and other than front cam function the rest of the upgrades weren't very useful for my use. 

If need to drill holes that would kinda deter me from attempting.  It would probably void Dealer's warranty? Was thinking if elegance have this feature it would mean installation would be simpler considering the car structure was designed for it.

A bit sian as I see online the elegance model seems to be the basic model in most other countries. 

Elegance have the feature but that means the side mirror cover at the bottom, front grill of the ride is different from classic. As the 360 cams are at the front grill, under the wing mirror and the rear reverse cam. 

4 hours ago, kChaste said:

Yea, sensing and learning the unspoken rule of this forum. 

Try and ask your manual and SE first. Faster and more accurate. You can see that most of the active members here are new Mz3 owners like yourself.

Unless you wanna learn more about aftermarket accessories and stuffs then ask in forum better.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2