2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

1 hour ago, skingg said:

How are the piano blacks of the center console holding up for you guys? Any advice to mitigate scratches besides taking the whole thing apart and wrapping it up?

second this ...

I just peel off the white seal and now feel annoyed by any dust or fingerprint on it haha

↡ Advertisement

4 hours ago, thebutcher said:

I don't intend on peeling it off haha

same too... if it comes out...I might use clear tape and tape it back...haha

oh classic don't have that cool feature of side mirror auto tilting when reversing. 

• Haha! 1

Neutral Newbie
21 minutes ago, kChaste said:

I never really found a right hand drive one. Good that you found.

Here's hoping someone else has bought one of these and share their thoughts 🙏

@skingghi there I did buy one from Rakuten Japan. It didn’t fit well and was slightly bigger. End up the sharp edges scratched the sides. Super upset and requested for refund. 

Eventually I went to Johnson Stickers to have it pasted with matt carbon fibre sticker. They are able to do it without removing any panels. Very happy with it. 

Spoiler

C12AF876-15F6-4B27-9D15-1AE3AD914A9F.jpeg

• Praise 4

Neutral Newbie
4 minutes ago, KennethWong2021 said:

@skingghi there I did buy one from Rakuten Japan. It didn’t fit well and was slightly bigger. End up the sharp edges scratched the sides. Super upset and requested for refund. 

Eventually I went to Johnson Stickers to have it pasted with matt carbon fibre sticker. They are able to do it without removing any panels. Very happy with it. 

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you! I suppose wrapping is the safest solution as is. 

• Praise 1

57 minutes ago, KennethWong2021 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Is there any other different colour?

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, KennethWong2021 said:

Reveal hidden contents

It looks very well done! How much does it cost? Am considering to get it done too as it indeed is too glossy.

On 1/24/2021 at 3:06 PM, Vinxuen said:

The car reverse and side mirror folds...is that a feature that only elegance and astina have? Don't see that on the classic...or i can switch it on? 

Classic doesnt have this feature. Quick a pity as I wouldn't think it would cost much to add for Mazda and it should be a safety feature than a premium feature.

• Praise 1