2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, 

Just got my BP in Jan, care to pm me the group chat?

Also, did you all experienced thud sound when car comes to a stop with brake depressed or when it starts to move? Initially just on and off but getting more frequent as time passed. Feedback to SC and they serviced the brakes and was ok for a few days then back again.

Anyone experienced it?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

On 2/16/2021 at 1:12 PM, poorcarowner said:

Revol Bro! @Discoburg Heyy how are you Bro? Sorry, I go missing from the forum once in a while.. 😂

Anyway, yeah the revol guys could not fix it, since it is on the c-pillar.. and the place of the ding cannot be reached from inside unless they dismantle bunch of things, which they were not keen to do. hope you understand what I mean...

I havent gone to the workshop that you had advised last time though.. sorry, didnt get time at that time, then later I just ignored it. 

My one year servicing coming soon actually. Thinking of letting Mazda guys do the fixing all the 2 or 3 minor dings that I have accumulated in the last year.. plus some scratches on the tyre rims. Hope they are not to expensive.

Revol not keen as its troublesome and they dun make much money out of it.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, PaPa_P said:

Hi all, 

Just got my BP in Jan, care to pm me the group chat?

Also, did you all experienced thud sound when car comes to a stop with brake depressed or when it starts to move? Initially just on and off but getting more frequent as time passed. Feedback to SC and they serviced the brakes and was ok for a few days then back again.

Anyone experienced it?

They might talk about other things other then cars. 😅

On 2/16/2021 at 5:01 PM, Noobieowner said:

Yes. I can detect the camera on the app, but it will get stuck at 70% and then say that connection cannot be made.

I followed the guide for the setup with android phone, but still not working. got a bit frustrated with it already. haha

Try press back and reconnect again, i encounter this almost everytime.

23 hours ago, kChaste said:

Anyone has any issue with connecting to Android auto despite using original cable? 

Car is in park mode, brake on. Plug in, it shows android auto but after selecting it, it cannot be connected. Replug but also didn't work. Repeated 3, 4 times with no apps running but didn't work.

I need to enable bluetooth all the time in order to use AA, you can try this.

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, thebutcher said:

Just to check, for android auto to work, we need to use the original phone cable? 

Not necessarily. For my experience, 3rd party does work but not consistently. But SE and manual recommend original cable.

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Aileron said:

Try press back and reconnect again, i encounter this almost everytime.

I need to enable bluetooth all the time in order to use AA, you can try this.

Ok, sometimes I see it automatically trigger BT. I try your recommendation.

16 hours ago, 13luetooth said:

Explore around ur android auto settings in ur mobile. Smth like battery saving, autostart and etc will affect it.

What's autostart?

Yea.. the integration with the hella app is quite bad actually. And I realise that resolution not very good too. But maybe if view on PC it will be OK..  but viewing remotely using the phone, it is very laggy and not very clear.

59 minutes ago, KennethWong2021 said:

Hi there, would like to check with you guys if you have encountered this error message? Any one know what is it? Thanks. 

5962F832-2D43-4018-8918-3886A736ECE3.jpeg

So far I only encountered the sensors malfunction but not this. Just had to re-start the ride to let it go away but better bring to TEK to check.

Hey guys, maybe can check here cos the mz3 brochure not very clear. Does the car come with android auto? If so may I know if its wired or wireless? 

Also wondering about the fuel consumption and if there are any common faults that you guys have experienced. 

Thanks! 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
11 hours ago, Nudgedoink said:

Hey guys, maybe can check here cos the mz3 brochure not very clear. Does the car come with android auto? If so may I know if its wired or wireless? 

Also wondering about the fuel consumption and if there are any common faults that you guys have experienced. 

Thanks! 

Yes via wired. Am getting avg 11km/l on 90% city drive.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2