2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

17 hours ago, kChaste said:

have you all received your product recall letter?

Didn’t receive anything. What’s the recall for?

↡ Advertisement

On 2/27/2021 at 12:54 PM, too456 said:

Didn’t receive anything. What’s the recall for?

Did my 1k servicing mid Feb. iirc they mentioned that they are changing the programming on the brakes and something else which I can't remember.

1 hour ago, kChaste said:

Did my 1k servicing mid Feb. iirc they mentioned that they are changing the programming on the brakes and something else which I can't remember.

I did mine last week...they did not mention it to me though...i know they did a recall for those 2013-2018 ones on the brake issue (sudden brake as though it detect sth in front). Mine is classic trim..dont have the radar thing so may not happen for me. 

2 hours ago, Vinxuen said:

I did mine last week...they did not mention it to me though...i know they did a recall for those 2013-2018 ones on the brake issue (sudden brake as though it detect sth in front). Mine is classic trim..dont have the radar thing so may not happen for me. 

did mine in feb 2020.

On 2/26/2021 at 11:25 AM, Discoburg said:

Have a brand new tray to be placed under the arm rest to give away. Any one interested please DM me.

Hi @Discoburg , Is it still available? 😉

5 hours ago, weijiun said:

Yours is also BP Model right? Also need to do recall  service?

Yes. This recall is for the BP model ma  so need to la. Just shocked that the newly collected rides also have to do it since it was done like a year ago.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone of you encountered a "Low Battery Risk. Start vehicle to charge 12v"? I was just wiping my car interior with nothing running except having the driver and passengers door opened then that message pops up. I started the car and left it idle and shut it down but the message persists for about 10 or so seconds however restarting the car backup the message still pops up. It only went away after I took the car out for a drive. Weird as radio nor usb wasn't in use when that warning pops up.

9 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Yes. This recall is for the BP model ma  so need to la. Just shocked that the newly collected rides also have to do it since it was done like a year ago.

I collected mine early Jan 21, so far didn't receive any recall notification. 

• Praise 1

40 minutes ago, weijiun said:

I collected mine early Jan 21, so far didn't receive any recall notification. 

I also never received any letter. Went for servicing then SA informed me about the ‘re-call’.

(edited)

i also did not receive my recall letter. I am almost due for my 1k servicing. which service centre better ah?

Edited by Noobieowner
typo
  • Praise 1

On 3/2/2021 at 8:44 AM, KaDMarTI said:

I like the line of the new Mazda 3, it is a nice car and even if it is not sporty, it has the necessary speed to enjoy the road. 

I recommend security glass for your car, it is a worthwhile investment.

Uphill no power leh

• Haha! 1

14 hours ago, Noobieowner said:

i also did not receive my recall letter. I am almost due for my 1k servicing. which service centre better ah?

I personally think penjuru. Got quite a lot of space to sit on your own and chill. But no amenities nearby ah. I saw that can test drive a car while you wait.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

7 hours ago, kChaste said:

I personally think penjuru. Got quite a lot of space to sit on your own and chill. But no amenities nearby ah. I saw that can test drive a car while you wait.

Not bad. Now you have answers and not questions.

1 hour ago, Noobieowner said:

Alright. will book there and try, although it is super far for me.. haha.. Thank you!

Doing my 20K servicing there on the 17th leh.

↡ Advertisement