2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

You plan to change car liao? :huh:

Was looking to do so last month. Should be staying with the current ride at the moment.

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 2

On 6/17/2021 at 1:10 PM, Mkl22 said:

i thought you backside itchy and gonna change car anytime soon? still buy so many sets of filters.

It makes sense to la, with minimal contact just buy one time and stock up. Won't expire anyways.

I do that too, but also because the filters I want do not always have available stock.

Supersonic
On 6/17/2021 at 3:43 PM, Discoburg said:

Was looking to do so last month. Should be staying with the current ride at the moment.

Your car still new le, how come was looking to do so last month ah? 😅 Car got problem? Or now cannot travel so splurge your money to buy car? 😂

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Your car still new le, how come was looking to do so last month ah? 😅 Car got problem? Or now cannot travel so splurge your money to buy car? 😂

Car still perform well as it’s only 1.5 years old. Just got a itch to change as performance motors gives a very high trade in value.

Al so have some spare cash and nothing to spend on.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Car still perform well as it’s only 1.5 years old. Just got a itch to change as performance motors gives a very high trade in value.

Al so have some spare cash and nothing to spend on.

Must itch until you go to AD showroom look see then you will know they gives a very high trade in value lo. If not also dont know. Lol. But change car at 1.5 year old way too fast liao. Like the current car seat havent warm up yet and you sell off the car.

For me i find even change car at 3 year old also consider fast. Good to change car around 4-5 year old. Lol.

22 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Must itch until you go to AD showroom look see then you will know they gives a very high trade in value lo. If not also dont know. Lol. But change car at 1.5 year old way too fast liao. Like the current car seat havent warm up yet and you sell off the car.

For me i find even change car at 3 year old also consider fast. Good to change car around 4-5 year old. Lol.

That’s roughly the guideline for me to change rides.

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, 13177 said:

Wah change car at 1.5 years means full cash payment ah so never kenna the rule 42 bank loan penalty... =D

Supersonic
1 hour ago, yellowshaun said:

Wah change car at 1.5 years means full cash payment ah so never kenna the rule 42 bank loan penalty... =D

@Discoburg full cash ah? 👍

• Haha! 1

Just went for my 1k servicing on Sat and everything was ok on that day. Today I turned on the engine and realised that my car has a fuel gauge problem. It shows full tank even tho I didn't even top up the fuel and the fuel tank reading didn't even drop when driving back and forth for work, instead it rosed from 680km to 690km lol. Need to send it back to TEK and get it checked.

• Shocked 1

Turbocharged
20 hours ago, Mr_LTH said:

Just went for my 1k servicing on Sat and everything was ok on that day. Today I turned on the engine and realised that my car has a fuel gauge problem. It shows full tank even tho I didn't even top up the fuel and the fuel tank reading didn't even drop when driving back and forth for work, instead it rosed from 680km to 690km lol. Need to send it back to TEK and get it checked.

Maybe TEK top up petrol for you! :grin:

• Haha! 2

19 hours ago, Mr_LTH said:

@RachelKim I discovered it myself when I was going to work earlier this morning. Everything was fine after I collected my car from servicing.

Interesting, they manage to get it fixed quite fast. I discover some pixel issues with the center digital screen (speedo) when switching between the different screen settings. There is a white line which appears on certain screens. Anyone else have it? Around 8k now and engine is vibrating more than it used to be, maybe a sign of engine oil needs to be changed? 

• Shocked 1

15 hours ago, RachelKim said:

Interesting, they manage to get it fixed quite fast. I discover some pixel issues with the center digital screen (speedo) when switching between the different screen settings. There is a white line which appears on certain screens. Anyone else have it? Around 8k now and engine is vibrating more than it used to be, maybe a sign of engine oil needs to be changed? 

His wasn't fixed. Its he discovering the 'fault' after the servicing.

The dead pixel line is a common problem for the Mazda 3 BP. I got mine replace. Never felt the engine vibrating more.

↡ Advertisement