2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

17 hours ago, Discoburg said:

A Mazda but not a Mazda 3 but the same as a 3? Really sounds damn complicated yet not strange.

hence the saying same same but different 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

Neutral Newbie
On 2/10/2020 at 11:31 AM, Solomongrundy said:

Do visit JDM auto they have the proper knowledge and expertise for a proper fitment.

Proper! 🙂

Thanks

Turbocharged
42 minutes ago, Mooose said:

hence the saying same same but different 😂

Something like what your body has my body also has, so same same.[:)]

But different as in yours bigger, colour a bit different, head looks nicer etc etc. :D

• Haha! 2

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Hi, my Mazda 3 (2019 model) battery is due for replacement and Eurokars quoted about $240 (before GST). Should I get from Eurokars or to shop around and if so, what battery size/ model should I quote? Any reliable brands/ suppliers to recommend around the central region? Thanks

Edited by Taisan
missing word
  • Praise 1

33 minutes ago, Taisan said:

Hi, my Mazda 3 (2019 model) battery is due for replacement and Eurokars quoted about $240 (before GST). Should I get from Eurokars or to shop around and if so, what battery size/ model should I quote? Any reliable brands/ suppliers to recommend around the central region? Thanks

Just go to outside workshops and change. Remember our rides do not need the Q85 version so don’t waste the money.

40 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Something like what your body has my body also has, so same same.[:)]

But different as in yours bigger, colour a bit different, head looks nicer etc etc. :D

That’s why you can lurk in all car models thread.

• Haha! 1

Neutral Newbie

@Discoburg 

Thanks for responding.

Is the original battery which comes with the car is of Q85 version? If we are not replacing with the similar type/ version of battery, then what is the version/ type battery to look for? Thanks.

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Taisan said:

@Discoburg 

Thanks for responding.

Is the original battery which comes with the car is of Q85 version? If we are not replacing with the similar type/ version of battery, then what is the version/ type battery to look for? Thanks.

Mine didn’t come with a Q85 battery. Replaced with a Varta branded battery with a little higher capacity.

Neutral Newbie

@Discoburg 

Thanks for your reply.

Based on your information, I checked with a work shop, apparently the Q85 version is for cars with stop-start function and for Amaron brand, it costs $150.  Thanks.

• Praise 1

21 minutes ago, Taisan said:

@Discoburg 

Thanks for your reply.

Based on your information, I checked with a work shop, apparently the Q85 version is for cars with stop-start function and for Amaron brand, it costs $150.  Thanks.

Yeah Q85 for normal start-stop cars but ours is mild hybrid so no need. Ask your SE if you don't believe. 

On 6/28/2021 at 7:01 PM, KennethWong2021 said:

@RachelKim made and went already. The technician test drive the car and said it’s a common complain but nothing is wrong with it. He said some insist to repair it and they change the centre piece of the steering wheel but he say the sound usually will come back. Kind of ask me to live with it. Maybe the next servicing I will insist to have it changed. I dun think I wanna live with that sound for another 8 years. 

Technician don't want to do more work.  That's why they insists its normal?

• Praise 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

That red colour thingy, what device is that?

Don’t know. Wife installed it.

Edited by Discoburg
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, yellowshaun said:

NOS. 😁

Haha really ah? Better ask her to remove it. Later TEK void my warranty then I die. 😅

• Haha! 1

21 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Haha really ah? Better ask her to remove it. Later TEK void my warranty then I die. 😅

should be okay la! Normally electronic stuff then the AD will gei gao... Like front/rear camera installed by 3rd party. =X

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1