2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

13 hours ago, KennethWong2021 said:

@DOBIEMKZ thanks for the info. I am also trying to find out how to connect my cam to a power bank. Dun think mine can. I am not recording for 2 days straight but just morning and afternoon for Sat and Sun. Wondering if that would drain my car battery alot or not. 

Be careful. There are articles that the power banks causes fire in the car due to overheat. 

Just go for a better car cam like the iRoad. For mine it will record overnight till I get to the car at 8am next morning from 6pm when I parked.

Edited by Discoburg
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

Be careful. There are articles that the power banks causes fire in the car due to overheat. 

Just go for a better car cam like the iRoad. For mine it will record overnight till I get to the car at 8am next morning from 6pm when I parked.

+1. Still not comfortable with the idea of having external batteries, especially with our hot climate.

For continuous recording, I've been using voltage regulators to help cut off from the car battery, for both my previous and current cars. So far don't see any issue in terms of car bettery life, easily last 2-3 yrs.

• Praise 1

50 minutes ago, badlammy said:

+1. Still not comfortable with the idea of having external batteries, especially with our hot climate.

For continuous recording, I've been using voltage regulators to help cut off from the car battery, for both my previous and current cars. So far don't see any issue in terms of car bettery life, easily last 2-3 yrs.

For me I set my IROAD car can to cut off when the ride’s voltage drops below 12v

• Praise 1

@Discoburg nope. Mine is just the standard 1.5L HB 2018 model. I am looking to upgrade my stock rims of 16” to 17” but worry about the lag and much higher fuel consumption. Hence want to hear from everyone here if they have made this upgrade? 🙂 

• Shocked 1

47 minutes ago, Hermes_1 said:

@Discoburg nope. Mine is just the standard 1.5L HB 2018 model. I am looking to upgrade my stock rims of 16” to 17” but worry about the lag and much higher fuel consumption. Hence want to hear from everyone here if they have made this upgrade? 🙂 

Don’t worry bro .. aftermarket rim usually lighter than the stock rim. At the end of the day weight probably around the same. I don’t think your fc will change much with just 1 size rim upgrade. Main thing that affect fc is actually the route you travel (whether there is a lot of stop and go) 

• Praise 2

53 minutes ago, Hermes_1 said:

Ah! Yours is the BM model and NOT the 2019 BP model. You participated in the wrong thread dude.

• Haha! 1

On 9/4/2021 at 1:05 AM, Hermes_1 said:

Hello All,

Have anyone upgraded their stock 16” rims to 17” for their mazda 3? Do you feel the lag and increase in fuel consumption? 

Seeking advice and comments. Thanks in advanced! 🙂 

Don't understand your question. The larger the rim, the heavier the rim and tyres. It would consume more fuel to move them. 

• Praise 2

Collected my car and enjoy the ride so far almost 2 weeks now!  🥰where do you guys shop for the accesorries such as the seat cover? buy online not sure can get the right size

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Mike2020 said:

Collected my car and enjoy the ride so far almost 2 weeks now!  🥰where do you guys shop for the accesorries such as the seat cover? buy online not sure can get the right size

Generally no problem.
Yoiu can key in car seat cushion mazda 3 to narrow down the results specific to the car.
It's only the feel of those seat covers/cushion that can't be judged from the photos.

• Praise 1

How flexible are the listed prices for the Mazda 3?

Intending to book one soon but it seems like demand is higher than supply and they're not willing to budge much. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Nyox said:

How flexible are the listed prices for the Mazda 3?

Intending to book one soon but it seems like demand is higher than supply and they're not willing to budge much. 

I managed to get 3k below the listed price for earlier 2nd August bidding 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

On 9/8/2021 at 11:41 PM, Mike2020 said:

I managed to get 3k below the listed price for earlier 2nd August bidding 

Classic, elegance or Astina? Sedan or Hatchback?

12 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Classic, elegance or Astina? Sedan or Hatchback?

Elegance sedan at first out of stock and I got it from cancellation of order a blue color

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1