2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

39 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

In fact I don't see many Mazdas here. Especially the Mazda 3. Only Mazda 6 I see most of the time.

Not surprising since price difference not much and you get a better drivetrain, multi-link rear suspension as well as interior space. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, 8715 said:

Hi all, I am new here. Decided to get the Mazda 3 after reading through the forum. I am trying to purchase the key pouch from taobao in advance. Can anyone share the key fob is 2 buttons or 3 buttons as I noticed there are 2 variance from the internet. Thanks!

Mine is the Hatchback and it have 2 buttons. Not sure of the sedan version.

46 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

In fact I don't see many Mazdas here. Especially the Mazda 3. Only Mazda 6 I see most of the time.

I feel its due to the hefty price tag that TEK priced the Mz 3 BP models.

7 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

I feel its due to the hefty price tag that TEK priced the Mz 3 BP models.

Definitely. I don't understand is, the hefty price is due to the hybrid addition to its 1.5 or other factors, because the CX30 comes with 2.0 engine without hybrid and it is priced close to Mazda 3 Astina, which makes the Cx30 a more economical sense. But still I don't see any CX30 on the road either. They are bringing in so many CUVs and SUVs but I don't see much of them. Hahaha. 

• Praise 1

29 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

Definitely. I don't understand is, the hefty price is due to the hybrid addition to its 1.5 or other factors, because the CX30 comes with 2.0 engine without hybrid and it is priced close to Mazda 3 Astina, which makes the Cx30 a more economical sense. But still I don't see any CX30 on the road either. They are bringing in so many CUVs and SUVs but I don't see much of them. Hahaha. 

If not for the higher trade in value offered for my Mz 2. I will not be driving the Mz 3 now. Most likely will get the Civic or drive the Mz 2 for the next 6 years.

Neutral Newbie

May i check if anyone installed blackvue car cam with cellink neo on the 2019 mz3? Do you go for hardwiring to the fuse panel or using the cigarette lighter socket?  Not sure which option will be more viable. Does hardwiring to the fuse panel void battery warranty?

Supersonic
5 hours ago, Discoburg said:

If not for the higher trade in value offered for my Mz 2. I will not be driving the Mz 3 now. Most likely will get the Civic or drive the Mz 2 for the next 6 years.

How come you consider the civic le? And no consider other car?

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, 13177 said:

How come you consider the civic le? And no consider other car?

I like the Civic lor. No other car in that price range I fancied.

(edited)
12 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Mazda 3 is a nice looker. I am sold to it, just that its pricing and performance puts me off. I would thought Mazda will retain the 2.0 litre offer but looking at the pricing for the 1.5 I understand why no 2.0. Inside out, Mazda 3 just stands out among its rivals. But its reliability seems unknown though.

Edited by Heartbreakid
  • Praise 1

For the OMV on Mazda cars compared to other makes with similar OMV, their prices are definitely on higher side and some say hard to resell next time that’s why...those who bought the cx5 at 130+ to 140 one will mostly have a hard time reselling and stuck with high depre....now they wanna sell? Good luck current outgoing model replaced with FL while they are still trying to be sneaky and clear the remaining pre FL units at 12x K 

(edited)
4 hours ago, Heartbreakid said:

Mazda 3 is a nice looker. I am sold to it, just that its pricing and performance puts me off. I would thought Mazda will retain the 2.0 litre offer but looking at the pricing for the 1.5 I understand why no 2.0. Inside out, Mazda 3 just stands out among its rivals. But its reliability seems unknown though.

Well, kinda agree with the engine that is underpowered. But again, it’s a very subjective perception.

mazda 3 has superb comfort and has all the active safety systems at a fraction of what conti cars are offering. Not many conti cars have everything that are as affordable.

for me, I’m okay with giving in to the lower engine performance in exchange for bigger brains, which I think I value brains more than muscles in cars.

reliability issue in terms of cosmetic accessories yes I agree. Too many examples but if driver is mindful, then these can be prevented. The safety recall programme has rectified the system issue and so far it didn’t occur as often and doesn’t bother me at all, just annoying at times when the car brakes when I langa into a large air molecule

Edited by aztreonam

Supersonic
6 hours ago, Discoburg said:

I like the Civic lor. No other car in that price range I fancied.

Civic too low for my liking. Old people difficult to get in and out of the car. Lol.

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
4 hours ago, Heartbreakid said:

Mazda 3 if 2.0L would fight with Mazda 6 2.0L liao. So good if Mazda 3 comes with 1.6L.

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Mazda 3 if 2.0L would fight with Mazda 6 2.0L liao. So good if Mazda 3 comes with 1.6L.

Or update the 1.5 engine with higher hp and torque figures.

• Praise 1

27 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Civic too low for my liking. Old people difficult to get in and out of the car. Lol.

Low is good. I also old but still like low.

• Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Heartbreakid said:

That’s why I got the Mazda 3 and the hatchback.

Supersonic
30 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Low is good. I also old but still like low.

Actually car low is good, more stable. But getting in and out of the car cmi la. Lol. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1