2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

Do you guys recommend to almost immediately do ceramic coating after I collect my car? I’ve heard people saying it will prolong the initial shine. Also, since the package comes with leather conditioning, is it ok to condition brand new leather? 

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, doubleblade said:

Do you guys recommend to almost immediately do ceramic coating after I collect my car? I’ve heard people saying it will prolong the initial shine. Also, since the package comes with leather conditioning, is it ok to condition brand new leather? 

Do go for a ceramic coat not too long after you collect the ride. Not sure whether the shop you go to corrects faults on the paint work or just wash and coat.

43 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Do go for a ceramic coat not too long after you collect the ride. Not sure whether the shop you go to corrects faults on the paint work or just wash and coat.

How do they correct faults on the paint works of a new car?

1 hour ago, kChaste said:

How do they correct faults on the paint works of a new car?

1 or 2 step polishing, depending on the paintjob. It will smoothen out the imperfections. 

2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

It depends on whether you park indoors or outdoors at home and at work. If parked outdoors most of the time, best to get a coating done. 

I park indoors almost all the time so i don't see the need to do any coating, just a yearly maintenance. The legit coating costs a bomb, unlike those mobile or indy detailers on carousell. 

• Praise 1

58 minutes ago, thebutcher said:

It depends on whether you park indoors or outdoors at home and at work. If parked outdoors most of the time, best to get a coating done. 

I park indoors almost all the time so i don't see the need to do any coating, just a yearly maintenance. The legit coating costs a bomb, unlike those mobile or indy detailers on carousell. 

Coating will last even longer due to you parking indoors most of the time. Worthwhile spending.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Such  cloth are easily available online.  Why pay more if its not necessary?

Sure its easily available. However quality are different. I am just sharing the good stuff im using.

How is it not necessary? It makes drying of the ride effortless.

• Praise 2

43 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Sure its easily available. However quality are different. I am just sharing the good stuff im using.

How is it not necessary? It makes drying of the ride effortless.

Where to find this quality cloth ? I googled but nothing online. Have to buy from their physical store is it?

24 minutes ago, kChaste said:

Where to find this quality cloth ? I googled but nothing online. Have to buy from their physical store is it?

I already tagged the seller. You can DM him

2 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Such  cloth are easily available online.  Why pay more if its not necessary?

Cheap no doubt. But these cloths may leave behind swirl marks. 

I prefer to use chamois and dap away the water. 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, kChaste said:

Do we have tyre pressure monitoring system?

No don't have. You really don't read the car manual or WhatsApp your SE and ask?

↡ Advertisement