2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

Turbocharged

Yesterday I saw a police car using the latest Mazda 3 Mild Hybrid model. Solid!!!

It is parked outside Pek Kio Market and Food Centre.

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Yesterday I saw a police car using the latest Mazda 3 Mild Hybrid model. Solid!!!

It is parked outside Pek Kio Market and Food Centre.

Police car has new car? I always see that police car their cars are quite old car de. 

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, 13177 said:

Police car has new car? I always see that police car their cars are quite old car de. 

Yesterday saw that new Mazda 3 mild hybrid police car.

Maybe they renewing their fleet.

• Praise 1

I have the classic mz3 and i have been seeing the elegance and astina models on the road with the signature illumination taillights. I think they look much nicer than the classic ones. 

Have anyone with the classic model tried replacing their taillights to the signature illumination ones? Below are the photos of the diffences.

photo_2021-05-16 17.49.22.jpeg

photo_2021-05-16 17.49.25.jpeg

Neutral Newbie

Anyone bought mz3 recently who able to pm me what's the offer and discount from AD? Want I know what's the normal discount and freebies before committing.

Thanks

Neutral Newbie

For elegance model, does the adaptive cruise control work since there's no front cross traffic alert compared to Astina. What's the difference between Astina and Elegance adaptive cruise control?

On 5/20/2021 at 11:36 PM, Kguanz said:

Anyone bought mz3 recently who able to pm me what's the offer and discount from AD? Want I know what's the normal discount and freebies before committing.

Thanks

Normal standard freebies are:

car cam (front and rear)
Solar shield (all windows and windscreen)
Magnetic sunshade (depends, heard some people got, i didn't get)
Floormats

If you sign their inhouse insurance, can nego for more discount.

Previously in the thread I seen some owners said that they manage to get extra road tax too.

(edited)

It's been spooky past few days... I drive alone. Nobody in car...i put on my seat belt..drive off...the car keep blinking the No seatbelt ....happened a few times...cannot turn it off too...had to travel the whole trip with it beeping. Once i got frustrated and hit the front passenger seat and the beeping stopped....

Anyone encounter this situation? There are times where i did place my laptop bag on the front passenger seat. Sometime it beeps... but most of the time it doesn't. Sometime there is only my hp on the seat and it beeps... And worse is it suddenly beeps and i have nothing in that seat....

Edited by Vinxuen
  • Sad 1

Haha...i think i gotta fix up all the seat belts in the car and drive...monitor this week...haha cross my fingers that it works

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Vinxuen said:

Haha...i think i gotta fix up all the seat belts in the car and drive...monitor this week...haha cross my fingers that it works

Either seat belts problem or sensor problem. Sometimes the no seat belt light would blink even your seat belt is buckled.

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, 13177 said:

Either seat belts problem or sensor problem. Sometimes the no seat belt light would blink even your seat belt is buckled.

Sometimes the warning to fasten passenger seat belt will alert when I place alight load on the passenger seat.😅

• Haha! 1

On 5/22/2021 at 7:02 PM, Kguanz said:

For elegance model, does the adaptive cruise control work since there's no front cross traffic alert compared to Astina. What's the difference between Astina and Elegance adaptive cruise control?

There is no difference in the adaptive cruise control between elegance and astina. Both trims have MRCC, which is the Mazda radar cruise control involving the ultrasonic radar sensor to detect distance between front car and your car.

front cross traffic alert is only only astina which provides your car to auto brake for u if your speed is fast and it detects movement. Imagine a kid run across your car, astina will be able to detect and it will brake for you if you don’t brake in time. But elegance will run over the kid if u don’t brake in time, this is the difference.

• Shocked 1

7 hours ago, aztreonam said:

There is no difference in the adaptive cruise control between elegance and astina. Both trims have MRCC, which is the Mazda radar cruise control involving the ultrasonic radar sensor to detect distance between front car and your car.

front cross traffic alert is only only astina which provides your car to auto brake for u if your speed is fast and it detects movement. Imagine a kid run across your car, astina will be able to detect and it will brake for you if you don’t brake in time. But elegance will run over the kid if u don’t brake in time, this is the difference.

No leh. The elegance will also auto brake for you. At least that's what happened on my ride.

2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

No leh. The elegance will also auto brake for you. At least that's what happened on my ride.

In which situation did it auto brake for you?

according to spec list, elegance has rear cross traffic alert which will auto brake for u if you reversing and something happen to dash out. However for front cross traffic alert, it is not available on elegance, meaning if something dash out it will not auto brake.

auto brake does available if its intervened by the MRCC radar, meaning if the distance and speed calculated suggest impending collision, the car will decide how much braking power to give you to come to a complete stop, this feature is on all elegance and astina models.

1 minute ago, aztreonam said:

In which situation did it auto brake for you?

according to spec list, elegance has rear cross traffic alert which will auto brake for u if you reversing and something happen to dash out. However for front cross traffic alert, it is not available on elegance, meaning if something dash out it will not auto brake.

auto brake does available if its intervened by the MRCC radar, meaning if the distance and speed calculated suggest impending collision, the car will decide how much braking power to give you to come to a complete stop, this feature is on all elegance and astina models.

When I was at a t junction and a bike suddenly jammed brake while turning. Was making the turn as I has assumed he would have made the lane switch.

1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

When I was at a t junction and a bike suddenly jammed brake while turning. Was making the turn as I has assumed he would have made the lane switch.

Sounds like the MRCC working. Cross traffic must always be perpendicular to your car and the thing must be moving. If stationary object it’s MRCC radar.

↡ Advertisement