2019 All new Mazda 3

csy_sky

1 minute ago, KennethWong2021 said:

@shawn207 I have had the car for 2 years already at around 17k mileage. Usually I pump it to around 250 to 260. 

Yeah I did read that Mazda cars have a more sporty drive which means a stiffer suspension. The car does feel quite solid though, like the doors, the bonnet, etc all feels heavy, thick and solid. Like for e.g. last time when I was washing my lancer, and I happen to rest my palm on the bonnet, it will sink in and pop up (if u know what I mean hahaha) …. Like very thin metal ….

But overall, not complaining la ….. still love my car v much!

I see I see, no worries just hoping to help.

17k mileage for 2 years quite low! I know what u mean for ur lancer cos I drove vios a long time ago and have the same issue 🤭

Enjoy ur drive! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

May I know how your BD quotes so low ah? I have 50% NCD as well and 40 this year, but premium quoted still apt $650 leh. Haven't add in own workshop some more.

Is it coz mine is a hatchback?

On 10/16/2021 at 2:20 AM, Whiz_In_Ache said:

May I know how your BD quotes so low ah? I have 50% NCD as well and 40 this year, but premium quoted still apt $650 leh. Haven't add in own workshop some more.

I paid $670 inclusive of GST with any workshop repair, NCD protector and medical claims.

• Praise 1

On 10/16/2021 at 2:20 AM, Whiz_In_Ache said:

I think it is your years of driving, married status, .....These affect your risk profile I believe.  I just tried to get a quote for hatchback.  It cost the same as my sedan.

19 minutes ago, Mike2020 said:

I think it is your years of driving, married status, .....These affect your risk profile I believe.  I just tried to get a quote for hatchback.  It cost the same as my sedan.

Dun think my risk profile very bad leh.....More than 15 years driving experience, 0 accidents.

Tried changing single to married also premium same.....haha

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Whiz_In_Ache said:

Dun think my risk profile very bad leh.....More than 15 years driving experience, 0 accidents.

Tried changing single to married also premium same.....haha

Did u opt for all extra?  I didn't

3 minutes ago, Mike2020 said:

Did u opt for all extra?  I didn't

Just the usual....NCD protector, roadside assistance, medical expense, personal accident at lowest cover

But ya, probably the additional covers.....remove everything with bare bones can get $500

On 10/4/2021 at 10:59 AM, Ingenius said:

I am considering the Mazda 3. Any owners can kindly comment on the ride comfort from real world experience ? This is important for my family.  Thanks. 

Late but I'm a Mazda 3 Elegance owner. 

Strengths: Exterior & interior design, interior materials used (soft touch), loads of safety features (I like the blind spot monitor & 360 degree camera the most), handling, confortable ride and good noise insulation.

Weaknesses: Smaller rear leg room than it's competitors (Most of the time I drive alone so doesn't matter much for me), engine not that powerful & engine may sound strain when pushed since it's only 1.5L NA.

Edited by Mr_LTH
  • Praise 5

1 hour ago, Mr_LTH said:

Strengths: Exterior & interior design, interior materials used (soft touch), loads of safety features (I like the blind spot monitor & 360 degree camera the most), handling, confortable ride and good noise insulation.

Weaknesses: Smaller rear leg room than it's competitors (Most of the time I drive alone so doesn't matter much for me), engine not that powerful & engine may sound strain when pushed since it's only 1.5L NA.

Congratulations to you.[:)]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Mr_LTH said:

Hows the fuel economy?

Does changing the driving mode help with the lack of power you mentioned?

16 hours ago, Mr_LTH said:

can consider tuning to increase power, from this is like 20% increase .. 🤪

Screenshot_20211023-132747_Chrome.jpg

17 hours ago, Contipro said:

Was told to save my money. Useless to tune this ride and farther more its NA. Can get much for the money paid.

On 10/22/2021 at 10:23 PM, DOBIEMKZ said:

Congratulations to you.[:)]

Thanks a lot! Been driving the Mazda 3 for 5+ months now, I really enjoy the car.

• Praise 2

On 10/22/2021 at 11:08 PM, yellowshaun said:

Hows the fuel economy?

My ride to my workplace is mainly 70% highway and 30% city so my fuel consumption is pretty decent. I get an average of 15-17 km/L per trip.

• Praise 2

On 10/23/2021 at 1:30 PM, Contipro said:

Like what Discoburg has said, I think I just save the money better haha. In SG I don't think I need the extra hp since so much traffic, it would be fun though.

• Praise 2

On 10/22/2021 at 11:08 PM, yellowshaun said:

Hows the fuel economy?

Drive for 2 months + not sure if I am reading the meter wrongly , just 10km+/l.  But I really enjoy the car and all the safety features so much, no regret!  Power wise I feel it is better than my previous car Kia 1.6

↡ Advertisement