2 hours ago, Kinbalight said:

Should be 10k rebate (cannot remember what banding it is called)

That's right. Its band A2, with 10k rebate.

↡ Advertisement

the mazda 3 is already in  retails in taiwan,it's very popular,but the price is getting higher this time,most of people can't accept it....

Not just Taiwan. I think in spore also. Hahaha. Price is vastly diff from its peers. I see the price for elegance I am also tinking if its worthwhile for the brand. Its like asking me to pay a gucci price for Calvin klein. 

• Praise 1

On 9/11/2019 at 7:08 PM, trevgx said:

Awesome! I'm awaiting my sales rep to collect the balance cheque from me tonight. First car, feeling jittery. Wondering whats the car plate number going to be. Thanks for the input from some of you guys. 

Should still be in the SMP2XXX or SMP3XXX series.

• Praise 1

Hey guys. It is announced on their fb page there is a carnival sale this wkend at penjuru branch. I ve aldy reg for sun morning. Anyone else keen? 

↡ Advertisement

4 minutes ago, livingproof54 said:

Hey guys. It is announced on their fb page there is a carnival sale this wkend at penjuru branch. I ve aldy reg for sun morning. Anyone else keen? 

So it is an invited event?

10 minutes ago, livingproof54 said:

I don't think Mz3 cars will be sold at lower prices, more likely Mz6, Cx3 and Cx5?

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

So it is an invited event?

That's what they say on the page. 

1 hour ago, Spring said:

I don't think Mz3 cars will be sold at lower prices, more likely Mz6, Cx3 and Cx5?

Oh dannnnnng.... Anyway. Its about time I go take a look at m3 la. Check it out before making a sound decision. According to the page, there is aftersales promo or something. And a... Free cap... Wow. Exciting. Free cap. 

32 minutes ago, livingproof54 said:

That's what they say on the page. 

Oh dannnnnng.... Anyway. Its about time I go take a look at m3 la. Check it out before making a sound decision. According to the page, there is aftersales promo or something. And a... Free cap... Wow. Exciting. Free cap. 

This my guess only so I could be wrong. Educated guess cos it’s a new model so unlikely I feel. But then again, sometimes test drive or showroom cars could be released at lower prices so can’t say for sure that there will not be any Mz3. 

• Praise 4

On 9/15/2019 at 11:27 AM, Tanhangkiang said:

This car has good VES rebate for lower tax than Altis, hence it would be a value buy.

Check with Mazda sale exec, it has A1 for 20k rebate.

i double checked with LTA's website, it is A2 for -10k, hence -20k is a wrong info.

initially, i saw the A1 -20k from the following website and choose to believe -20k is real.

https://www.------.com/new-cars/car-overview/5824/mazda-3-m-hybrid-1-5-hatchback-astina-a

Untitled.png

Edited by Tanhangkiang

On 9/17/2019 at 5:48 PM, Spring said:

Yup... u're right... i checked with my SE and that's what he informed... 

• Praise 2

Humm, just thinking why not wait until Q1 of 2020 for a supposed 2.0 liter skyactive X mazda 3 instead of the 1.5 version?

Cus on paper, the weight is increased from previous gen and without a turbo (like Honda Civic), its abit hard to justify the price point.🤔

6 minutes ago, Ka_kia said:

Humm, just thinking why not wait until Q1 of 2020 for a supposed 2.0 liter skyactive X mazda 3 instead of the 1.5 version?

Cus on paper, the weight is increased from previous gen and without a turbo (like Honda Civic), its abit hard to justify the price point.🤔

For most local car buyers, price is the main factor. Hence if the 2 litre comes, it will likely be more than $120k which will be a challenge I feel.

Not everyone (in fact I would safely say most people) values performance esp as we drive in congested roads locally, my 2 cents.......

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6