Tenants/Customers to pay 20 cents per tray issued at hawker centres

Mcf777

Timber at the ayer rajah food center is charging $1 tray returnable fee, i think it is a good measure to keep  tables clean and tidy. And in this case $0.20 refundable is a good move, though where to implement first is debatable. Sgp society is so $ driven  that only money will drive people's behvior. Go try experience the mess in kovan or lor ah soo food center, they should have implemented this there.

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Timber at the ayer rajah food center is charging $1 tray returnable fee, i think it is a good measure to keep  tables clean and tidy. And in this case $0.20 refundable is a good move, though where to implement first is debatable. Sgp society is so $ driven  that only money will drive people's behvior. Go try experience the mess in kovan or lor ah soo food center, they should have implemented this there.

The HC diners are very often very bo chap. I won't be surprised if they return ONLY the trays for fee refund but not the bowls and plates.... And used tissue thrown into the bowl of soup still on the table. 

7 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

The HC diners are very often very bo chap. I won't be surprised if they return ONLY the trays for fee refund but not the bowls and plates.... And used tissue thrown into the bowl of soup still on the table

Interestingly almost everyone there  returns almost everything on the table.

Edited by Ct3833

37 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

The HC diners are very often very bo chap. I won't be surprised if they return ONLY the trays for fee refund but not the bowls and plates.... And used tissue thrown into the bowl of soup still on the table

Sounds like the real problem is dirty tables. 

then the real solution should be to charge for the table. If you eat and leave a mess on the table, the deposit you pay for the table will be deducted. LOL

if you clean it up, no spill or tissue or bones/food on the table then you get a refund. we eat at home and clean the table ourselves. some how we feel we are entitled to dirty the table for the next patron at the HC?

How to implement? dont ask me.. we pay so much for MPs and ministers to figure these problems.. LOL

• Praise 1

27 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

then the real solution should be to charge for the table. If you eat and leave a mess on the table, the deposit you pay for the table will be deducted. LOL

if you clean it up, no spill or tissue or bones/food on the table then you get a refund. we eat at home and clean the table ourselves. some how we feel we are entitled to dirty the table for the next patron at the HC?

How to implement? dont ask me.. we pay so much for MPs and ministers to figure these problems.. LOL

If Ministar are paid to solve THIS problem, there is something wrong.

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Nolicense said:

All these problem is because people are selfish so am I 

When people see the table nobody one but full of uncleared plates, they say: eee, how come people so disgusting one.  never clear. But when they finish eat finish, they say: aiyah cleaner will clear

everywhere also cb Lang. Want to benefit don’t want to contribute

when I see this kind of unoccupied dirty table in a busy hawker center, I damn happy. After I clear the table, people will look at the table with want to Cheong eyes. When they see my face, haha they know they better don’t try 

I am happy as it is. I am not scared dirty. In fact I like to use my action to clear a dirty table to indirectly insult those selfish chaps who look at my cleared table with hawk eyes. You want clean empty table at peak hour? go and tip the cleaner or do it yourself. 

just to be clear, I am no saint. I is just that I am not scared dirty and I enjoy insulting cb Lang. I eat finish I also don’t clear. I help myself. I don’t help cb Lang

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, inlinesix said:

If Ministar are paid to solve THIS problem, there is something wrong.

ok wat.. seems other problem they also dont solve swee swee

• Haha! 1

Please don't clear your own table.

When I old and fingers boh lat to massage young ladies and too old to sell used cars

I will be clearing tables. So if you clear yourself the HC won't employ me and save the $600 a month.

:grin:

I am kidding lah, I won't be working in HC. No aircon so hot.

I want to clear the trays in fast food places. Do half day and get a free meal of fried chicken.

Night time do half day in burger place and after 6 months jelat already change to pizza place. 

• Haha! 1