8th Gen Toyota Camry (XV70)

inlinesix

7 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Industry practice?

PI,are small Player,they won't allow to test drive,because the Unit will be sold as 2nd Hand.

27 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

PI,are small Player,they won't allow to test drive,because the Unit will be sold as 2nd Hand.

I tested mine, with 2 friends with PI... 

If they are hungry enough, they will let you. But not all cars are allowed. 

Camry is a hot seller, they definitely have cars for sell. 

On 3/15/2021 at 10:42 AM, Heartlander said:

Yes. Mine is the Ascent Sport variant. All Camry Hybrid sold here should come standard with TSS aka Toyota Safety Sense. The minor facelift announced in 1/Feb/2021 come with minor enhancements like pedeatrian detection at night or something beside the standard 9: floating display..

https://www.goo-net.com/catalog/TOYOTA/CAMRY/

The translated text as below:

‎The Camry is located under the Toyota brand and the highest-end model of the FF sedan. The lineup includes the G, G leather, X, WS, and WS leather packages equipped with a 2.5-liter in-line 4-cylinder engine. All grades are equipped with 2WD and E-Four (electric 4WD system). By combining the dynamic force engine 2.5, a new TNGA engine with a maximum thermal efficiency of 41% and high power, and the ever-evolving hybrid system (THS II), it achieves both low fuel consumption and excellent power performance. Intelligent clearance sonar (parking support brake (stationary) that contributes to the reduction of collision damage caused by wrong stepping on the accelerator and brakes in parking lots, etc. is set as standard to the "X" grade, which was an optional setting in the conventional model, and all vehicles are equipped as standard equipment, blind spot monitor (BSM) that supports the driver's blind spot, The standard setting of the rear cross traffic autobrake "Parking Support Brake (rear approaching vehicle)" has been expanded to "WS" and "G" grades to enhance safety. This time, "G", "G leather package", and "X" are more gorgeous, and "WS" and "WS leather package" are styled to enhance each individuality more sportyly. The design of the front bumper, headlamp and rear combination lamp decoration, front lower grille, aluminum wheel, etc. was changed (except for some grades), and the decoration of instrument panels etc. was changed. In addition, the standard display audio is sized from 8 inches to 9 inches. As safety equipment, "Lane Tracing Assist" is added, and "Radar Cruise Control" is equipped with advanced functions with curve speed suppression function, and the latest preventive safety package "Toyota Safety Sense" with improved functions is standard equipment on all vehicles. The body color is available in 5 monotone colors and 2 two-tone colors, including the newly set color "Precious Metal".‎

So is it that you have been tempted already haha. 6.6sec century sprint is not slow yet can achieve FC of 20km/L if you take it slower, and it offers alot of space and comfort. Good for everyone in the family.  

i test this car already.

there`s power

but

not possible  a 6s car.

• Praise 1

To me is 6.58s or 8.3s does ont really matter, as both are very good figure for any car imho.

But I just found out something wierd. The PdriveTV video that tested the acceleration, if you use stopwatch to manually clock the acceleration from stand still to 100km/hr, it took < 7sec, similar to the timing achieved with the ベタ踏みちゃんねる channel. I not sure if the PdriveTV video has been accelerated but I will post that to the channel to see their response. But whatever the outcome, the car is still good enough for me.

This is the V6 Camry Hybrid from PdriveTV. I used manual stop watch twice I got 6.7s, very close to the 6.79s timing it got. So abit wierd. 

9 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

This is the V6 Camry Hybrid from PdriveTV. I used manual stop watch twice I got 6.7s, very close to the 6.79s timing it got. So abit wierd. 

That's why I'm confused. Because in the video it is obvious a hybrid version. 

Yet as far as I can find, only V6 or the TRD version is around 6 seconds. But it is not using the eco/powerful indicator but rather revs. 

Twincharged
39 minutes ago, Airy said:

Borneo is bringing in the hybrid version...

Thailand Made & is not Cheap,most likely over $175,000.

• Shocked 1

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Airy said:

Borneo is bringing in the hybrid version...

Saw a hybrid camry with Borneo license plate borders.... was surprised

12 minutes ago, Themman said:

@ER-3682 I was offered this price for Audi A5 sportback.

Anyone can help me to choose? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Got Quattro?
No Quattro buy Camry

Twincharged
3 hours ago, Themman said:

You want Fuss Free Motoring,Japanese Car is the way to go,You want Handling & Image,then go for the Audi.

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Themman said:

Maintenance price difference u okay either way? Also, u comparing the A5 against the Japan or Thailand Camry?

↡ Advertisement