8th Gen Toyota Camry (XV70)

inlinesix

Twincharged
8 hours ago, Heartlander said:

Great! Really simi options all have. The 360 camera from factory?

Yes...inc the JBL Audio,Full Sunroof & Ventilated Seats with Driver Memory.

• Praise 6

Supercharged
48 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Apple Carplay?

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

Would have almost complete if you had ordered the auto rear sun shade haha.

Btw do give your feedback on the 360 camera if the image rendering around the car is close to actual images. My after market setup is good but at times can have distortion though can still see the obstacles clearly. I understand this is a common issue for such systems, just want to see if factory setup has better quality. Thanks in advance.

• Praise 2

Twincharged
59 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Would have almost complete if you had ordered the auto rear sun shade haha.

Btw do give your feedback on the 360 camera if the image rendering around the car is close to actual images. My after market setup is good but at times can have distortion though can still see the obstacles clearly. I understand this is a common issue for such systems, just want to see if factory setup has better quality. Thanks in advance.

I think now no more Rear Sunshade.option..anyway..also illegal to use while driving.

How I wish BM could bring in the ventilated seat so that we can custom install those to the PI versions. 

Honestly, I feel the only critical thing missing from PI models are the ventilated seats. 

Twincharged
4 hours ago, Yuning said:

How I wish BM could bring in the ventilated seat so that we can custom install those to the PI versions. 

Honestly, I feel the only critical thing missing from PI models are the ventilated seats. 

Not easy to retrofit.

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

Not easy to retrofit.

I saw the workshops in China does it in breeze.. It makes feel like this is rather easy. 

Twincharged
8 hours ago, Yuning said:

I saw the workshops in China does it in breeze.. It makes feel like this is rather easy. 

1st thing you need to buy new Seats,then do the Wiring...it will be costly to retrofit.

Hypersonic

Can't believe with this level of car it don't even come with electric seat. Especially the driver seat.

With 2 driver, electric seat with memory is so convenient. 

37 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

BM lelong the price leh, must cut corners somewhere ma! =D

It's a different budget for different profile of buyers, typical of product segmentation.

For the younger and single buyers who don't care much about electric seats, the standard will do the job as it's the same engine with all the standard safety features.

For the more established and probably older crowd with probably 2 drivers, the ventilated and electric seats, HUD etc will be handy.

For those who prefer something in between, PIs still offer other variants and configuration at a lower price point. 

This isn't just Toyota, just look at the Kia cerato or mazda 3,6 with different price points and even engine sizes.

With rising petrol prices and limited EV models now, hybrids serve well as battery replacement prices fall.

• Praise 1

49 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

I am surprised to see that the Camry hybrid is selling at a lower price than the Altis hybrid. This makes the Camry even more attractive.

Absolutely 

↡ Advertisement