8th Gen Toyota Camry (XV70)

inlinesix

5 hours ago, t0y0ta said:

The problem is the localization.

If you see the China domestic Camry, exactly same shape and interior layout... their instrument panel is full hi-res LCD 12" and the floating screen is full 9" with thin bezels and integrated infotainment developed with Tencent (Weibo).

image.png.79d2f0a7c217dca2e08ab03ffd295106.png

Other countries, these model r manufactured in their countries, they gave better offer n specs to the consumers, maybe they r more demanding or they have more demand compare to the Singapore

U look at few of the jokers here. They trying to justify that aweful looking floating screen but they not realise majority members over here r complaining abt the interior

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
On 7/26/2021 at 12:29 PM, Superamd said:

for me as long as the Head Unit can be replaced to something like Kenwood DMX9720, I am a happy man 

image_productstd.png

Me too waiting for that to happen provided can get aftermarket panel but once changed car info won't be display on the new HU. 

Neutral Newbie
7 hours ago, Rev_zone said:

Me too waiting for that to happen provided can get aftermarket panel but once changed car info won't be display on the new HU. 

Not sure what will be displayed on the HU, the system looks relatively simple 

Neutral Newbie

Found this from Aussie Camry FL manual. Something more for those to consider whether to book from BM or PI cause comes from different country, hybrid battery in ride also different.

image.png.a73e0407ced313b9db890ceea7fb90fa.png

Neutral Newbie
3 hours ago, Superamd said:

Not sure what will be displayed on the HU, the system looks relatively simple 

I also not so sure must wait until collect car then know what to do next.

Twincharged
4 hours ago, Rev_zone said:

Found this from Aussie Camry FL manual. Something more for those to consider whether to book from BM or PI cause comes from different country, hybrid battery in ride also different.

image.png.a73e0407ced313b9db890ceea7fb90fa.png

Only know Li-ion Battery is Lighter,Life Span.?Not sure.

On 7/14/2021 at 7:11 AM, Gz0707 said:

Have seen the BM version over the weekend - was not impressed ... the standard or basic version had mismatched local black leather seats paired with a beige interior.  the head unit looked cheap and almost ready for new owner to swap out.  The better elegant version sitting in the showroom looks better with factory fitted leather.  it's almost like BM wants to test how badly customers want an AD version with stripped down specs and lower pricing.  At over 130k, I think they are really pushing their luck. 

They always have luck with most models they sell, even low specs models.

3 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

They always have luck with most models they sell, even low specs models.

Agent is like this,most People like Agent Cars.

Neutral Newbie

Hello everyone, I am new in this forum. Does anyone know if the FL2021 Ascent Sports Camry (PI) comes with full LED tail lights? 

Neutral Newbie
27 minutes ago, Wish006 said:

Hello everyone, I am new in this forum. Does anyone know if the FL2021 Ascent Sports Camry (PI) comes with full LED tail lights? 

Nope

7 hours ago, Wish006 said:

Can change after collecting Car.

Supercharged
8 hours ago, Wish006 said:

You won't be staring into the tail lights as the owner/driver.

Why get bothered?

LED Taillights...hmmm..blow 1 LED,change whole Cluster💸,use Bulbs,which Bulb blow,just change that bulb,just the most $2-3.

12 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

LED Taillights...hmmm..blow 1 LED,change whole Cluster💸,use Bulbs,which Bulb blow,just change that bulb,just the most $2-3.

My previous BMW E39 520 partial tail light was changed on the 8th year.

LED still working fail.

It is soldering joint that failed.

My Mini tail light partially LED.

It is still fine.

↡ Advertisement