Bad attitude people in Singapore

RogerNg_185295

Be it locals or foreigners, regardless of age group, we are bound to come across such people. I can say some are just spoiling for a fight or conflict.

Should we take the soft approach or show them that we are not easy to bully? I am not referring to anyone in MCF. The context of the topic is the man in the street type of people.

Those who want to take it out of context,  please do so in other forums.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Be it locals or foreigners, regardless of age group, we are bound to come across such people. I can say some are just spoiling for a fight or conflict.

Should we take the soft approach or show them that we are not easy to bully? I am not referring to anyone in MCF. The context of the topic is the man in the street type of people.

Those who want to take it out of context, please do so in other forums.

People can see whether your heart is full of joy and hate

Choose joy and love

Sometimes you lose abit, but people can see your heart is full of goodness

The friends you gain is immeasurable

As for me, people one look at me, straightaway know my mind is full of siao :XD:

• Praise 11

Should ask our Singkie Laws this question ????

AMTK will to get a fight with singkie, AMDK gets only a fine but singkie gets jail term.

So when meet up bad attitude people, LLST lor .... :sick:

Bad attitude also must see come from which family cos some of us don't come from 'good' family, grassroot, high position in a company, got social status,  

or pray that the next person or vehicle the bad attitude person meet would be a bigger bad attitude person or a king kong lorry...  

I am waiting to see what the "Lor Chuan" Professor will get .. :gangs:

• Praise 4

That one is still teaching in the U . Still getting fat salary. At most kena a fine?

Should ask our Singkie Laws this question ????

AMTK will to get a fight with singkie, AMDK gets only a fine but singkie gets jail term.

So when meet up bad attitude people, LLST lor .... :sick:

Bad attitude also must see come from which family cos some of us don't come from 'good' family, grassroot, high position in a company, got social status,  

or pray that the next person or vehicle the bad attitude person meet would be a bigger bad attitude person or a king kong lorry...  

I am waiting to see what the "Lor Chuan" Professor will get .. :gangs:

Overflowing !  :grin:

Choose joy and love

As for me, people one look at me, straightaway know my mind is full of siao :XD:

Overflowing ! :grin:

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Got one day I go daiso with wife

I browse by myself

Got girl see me, straightaway know I ish hum sup loh, keep a watchful eye on me :XD:

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Overflowing !  :grin:

Mustank, on 23 Oct 2018 - 12:09 PM, said:snapback.png

I was also wondering ... which tone am I supposed to read the highlighted word ... first, SECOND, third or fourth tone ? :psychotic:

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Got one day I go daiso with wife

I browse by myself

Got girl see me, straightaway know I ish hum sup loh, keep a watchful eye on me :XD:

I got down to one knee in front of a girl at daiso ...

coz I saw $2 note on the floor in front of her so I picked it up and put into my pocket straight away.

I am not humsup'ish .... I am money-faced.

Those who want to take it out of context,  please do so in other forums.

if he is smaller size than me, then I whacked the hell of him

If he is bigger size than me, then I say sorry and offer to buy him coffee

If he is smaller but more powerful then me, then I keep quiet and listen until he finishes, when his downfall comes in the near future, I smile and quietly under my breath - karma is a bitch

if she is smaller, bigger or more powerful then me, I don't bother because in our conservative society we can never will, so why bother to start in the first place

at your age coming here to ask these questions, you really need to come out of tortoise shell and see the real world more often

we complain so much about other people, how devious they are, how they lie, how cunning they are, how rude they are, how selfish they are, how self serving they are ........ frankly if you stand in front of the mirror .... you are looking at what you complain about us in yourself

• Praise 8

Your zipper unzip?

No need

One look, straightaway know :XD:

I was also wondering ... which tone am I supposed to read the highlighted word ... first, SECOND, third or fourth tone ? :psychotic:

I got down to one knee in front of a girl at daiso ...

coz I saw $2 note on the floor in front of her so I picked it up and put into my pocket straight away.

I am not humsup'ish .... I am money-faced.

Hahahahahaha!!!! :XD:
  • Praise 1

Choose joy and love

you always lao chwee nuah si boh?  [laugh]

Twincharged

Didn't know we already have a colloquial term for self defence....... Kia See..... :D

there is the other term ... ignorance is bliss ... but for me its "ignoring is bliss".

↡ Advertisement