GS automobile

Cartoon0512

Hi , anyone buy from them before ? They said they are Hyundai authorise dealer. Thanks

I only know Ricky Tay is the only dealer
  • Dislike 1

Recently my facebook keep popping out GS Automobile ads with those 10% downpayment deals.

I have no experiences with them but should be legit given that Hyundai cars cannot be parallel imported in due to LHD / RHD issues.

I guess you can always call Komoco to verify if in doubt.

Edited by Huuray

Recently my facebook keep popping out GS Automobile ads with those 10% downpayment deals.

I have no experiences with them but should be legit given that Hyundai cars cannot be parallel imported in due to LHD / RHD issues.

Ya , my fb also that y I was thinking isit true . But I saw their have a showroom pic showing Hyundai cars only ...

Then gs automobile Also claim to be authorised dealer?

Ya . They claimed in fb ..

(edited)

Just called up Komoco and his reply was “errrrr ya” after I asked him why some shops in FB claimed that they are the authorised dealer . Then he said but if u want to buy a LV , you will go LV boutique rt ? Hehee .. then said actually those authorised dealer will also get the car from Komo in the end Edited by Cartoon0512

Just called up Komoco and his reply was “errrrr ya” after I asked him why some shops in FB claimed that they are the authorised dealer . Then he said but if u want to buy a LV , you will go LV boutique rt ? Hehee .. then said actually those authorised dealer will also get the car from Komo in the end

I guess Komoco wanted to reach out to more potential buyers who might find their HQ location out of the way. Instead of incurring additional costs building a brand new showroom under Komoco, they appoint authorised reseller to do the work instead.

Seems like this reseller strategy is to tap on potential buyers who do not want to put a bigger deposit as imposed by MAS.

I guess Komoco wanted to reach out to more potential buyers who might find their HQ location out of the way. Instead of incurring additional costs building a brand new showroom under Komoco, they appoint authorised reseller to do the work instead.

Seems like this reseller strategy is to tap on potential buyers who do not want to put a bigger deposit as imposed by MAS.

Ic , maybe .. bt the komo sales asked us to go to them instead .. ya their showroom only at Alexandra .

Then gs automobile Also claim to be authorised dealer?

But why it is not reflected in their website? If they are legit, Komoco should update their website. I bought from RTMT before and they are legit authorised dealer for Komoco.

Don't check the Komoco website... they're just an authorized dealer... check the Hyundai Singapore website... you'll get all the official dealers for Hyundai in Singapore...

• Praise 3

lol interesting. i never knew this.

Yeah I also don't know... but I was looking for some data that I can't find by Googling so I turned to the Hyundai Singapore website and dug around a bit and stumbled onto the dealers page...

Hi , anyone buy from them before ? They said they are Hyundai authorise dealer. Thanks

I have seen their agressive advert on Facebook.

So they are also authorised dealer besides RTMT?

The main distributor is Komoco Motors

From what I know,Komoco also provides flexible loan scheme apart from the standard 30%.

But why it is not reflected in their website? If they are legit, Komoco should update their website. I bought from RTMT before and they are legit authorised dealer for Komoco.

Yes, I bought from RTMT before too. Good experience.

From what I know,Komoco also provides flexible loan scheme apart from the standard 30%.

I think they are as we went there for test drive, showroom with all Hyundai cars .. but we din buy in the end ..

I think they are as we went there for test drive, showroom with all Hyundai cars .. but we din buy in the end ..

Oh so you and your family did went over to their showroom? How was the experience like? 

Thought of buying from Komoco but seems now having another option to compare. :)

Yes bought 2 cars from them. Trajet and Santa Fe. So far so good...the boss Ricky is very generous on the trade in value.
↡ Advertisement