GS automobile

Cartoon0512

Oh so you and your family did went over to their showroom? How was the experience like?

Thought of buying from Komoco but seems now having another option to compare. :)

Yes we went over to see see and test drive the i30 n Elantra. They are actually same as buying from Komoco as we are getting the same package . We went there as it is nearer our house .
↡ Advertisement

What’s the value add for getting from Ricky Tay or GS over komoco?

If the same, might as well get straight from komoco right?

Location is one. Komoco is at Alexandra side only. No more central area like Ubi. At Ubi, its RTMT.

Not sure about now, my past experience is Komoco has more unreliable SE, whereas their authorised sellers such as RTMT is more keen to close the deal with you. After sales service also good with RTMT.

Good stuff must share!!

Recently I went to GS automobiles after seeing their ads on Facebook. I must say their replies are always very prompt and the service is very genuine and patient. The quote which they gave me for my trade in was higher than other agents and also they are very flexible with their loan packages. I bought my new Elantra with only 10% downpayment!! They were really helpful in understanding my needs and situation and advised me accordingly. Had a seamless and comfortable experience with them, wont hesitate to introduce my family and friends to them.

Before i went down to their showroom, i did a check on the komoco website and saw that their name was one of the authorized dealers as well. <https://www.hyundai.com/sg/#/contact/>

Hope my personal experience is of good info to everyone out there.

• Praise 1

Good stuff must share!!

Recently I went to GS automobiles after seeing their ads on Facebook. I must say their replies are always very prompt and the service is very genuine and patient. The quote which they gave me for my trade in was higher than other agents and also they are very flexible with their loan packages. I bought my new Elantra with only 10% downpayment!! They were really helpful in understanding my needs and situation and advised me accordingly. Had a seamless and comfortable experience with them, wont hesitate to introduce my family and friends to them.

Before i went down to their showroom, i did a check on the komoco website and saw that their name was one of the authorized dealers as well. <https://www.hyundai.com/sg/#/contact/>

That time I went GS I was still asking y komo web no show them .. hahaa

Good stuff must share!!

I think they are new authorised dealer. Their current showroom was previously occupied by Richburg Motors, another PI.

Glad to hear that they are good dealer to consider. Frankly, I do not like to buy straight from Komoco SE due to my few past not so pleasant experience.

Thanks for sharing bro.

Servicing go back kmc or rtmt/GS?

Warranty still by Komoco. RTMT I know they have no service workshop, they only selling cars. I think GS would be the same.

Servicing go back kmc or rtmt/GS?

We went for test drive and was told servicing under komo , warranty also .. everything under komo .. but we din buy in the end ..

Neutral Newbie

Saw their Ads at FB for the flexi DP.

Went down to their place for a test drive on the 19th Oct.

Friendly staffs.

Aaron & Edmund very detailed about their explainations.

Got my COE on the 8th Nov,

Within a month after signing with them , got my ride

What’s the value add for getting from Ricky Tay or GS over komoco?

If the same, might as well get straight from komoco right?

This is my 3rd ride of Hyundai purchased. None I got it from KMC. Why? Cause only selective KMC SEs are promising, competence and committed.

During the test drive, you will know if the SE is being promising and competence enough to put you through the deal. After the test drive follow up watsapp chats, you will know if the SE is being committed enough to go through with you on the process and more importantly the after sales response.

I personally find KMC authorised agent to be more willing to serve you with their best service. For instance, whenever I posted them a query or doubt, it will be answered promptly even if its in the middle of the night. That's not my expectations definitely but far exceeding. :)

I do not need to go after the SE to ask what to do next, when the shipment going to arrive, how is my insurance and loan application etc etc. Through these agents I will only be receiving prompt and automated updates from them.

So you decide when service and commitments are being your top concerned.

:)

This is my 3rd ride of Hyundai purchased. None I got it from KMC. Why? Cause only selective KMC SEs are promising, competence and committed.

During the test drive, you will know if the SE is being promising and competence enough to put you through the deal. After the test drive follow up watsapp chats, you will know if the SE is being committed enough to go through with you on the process and more importantly the after sales response.

I personally find KMC authorised agent to be more willing to serve you with their best service. For instance, whenever I posted them a query or doubt, it will be answered promptly even if its in the middle of the night. That's not my expectations definitely but far exceeding. :)

I do not need to go after the SE to ask what to do next, when the shipment going to arrive, how is my insurance and loan application etc etc. Through these agents I will only be receiving prompt and automated updates from them.

Many still prefer to buy from komoco direct. I am sure there are some bad sales person in komoco. I have encountered one when buying accent. However let's not let a few blacksheeps stop us buying from komoco. There are still good sales stuff in that company

Many still prefer to buy from komoco direct. I am sure there are some bad sales person in komoco. I have encountered one when buying accent. However let's not let a few blacksheeps stop us buying from komoco. There are still good sales stuff in that company

Unless the agents are like Parallel Importers. If they could offer what KMC is offering and warranty also provided by KMC like buying from them, I would prefers to clinch my deal with a better and more committed SE. Just different preference. :)

Yes agreed that there are still good SE in KMC. But thats depends on luck. If go agents, its a definite good and committed service upfront. :)

Unless the agents are like Parallel Importers. If they could offer what KMC is offering and warranty also provided by KMC like buying from them, I would prefers to clinch my deal with a better and more committed SE. Just different preference. :)

Yes agreed that there are still good SE in KMC. But thats depends on luck. If go agents, its a definite good and committed service upfront. :)

What freebies their SE gave you?

Neutral Newbie

The experience I went thru with GS ,got to agree with u on this

What freebies their SE gave you?

Whatever standard from KMC or KMC SE able to give, RTMT able to do the same. Nothing more actually and I am not looking for freebies and goes to these agents. Its the service both pre and after sales as I have mentioned earlier.