Anyone Interested In Joining A Writers' Meetup?

Teckmeister

Hi guys, are there any budding writers here? Any would-be authors?

If you are interested in writing or becoming an author, would you also be interested in joining a Meetup group for writers and participating in regular meetings (on a monthly basis)?

Ever since I discovered Meetup.com, I have been visiting the various writers' groups out there and joining in on their activities. 

However, many of those groups on Meetup have already disbanded or remained inactive. There are only a few that still organize regular gatherings, but attendance at the meetings are usually low.

That's why I am thinking of starting afresh somewhere else and start organizing writers' meetups using a new format. That is, instead of just telling participants to chat freely among themselves, which is what most of writers' groups are doing, I think it would be more productive to set a discussion topic for each meeting and have a moderator allocate equal air time to each meeting attendee. That way, no one needs to feel left out.

If anyone is interested, drop a comment here.

↡ Advertisement

there is one budding one that exists here with flowery language of his cars(so he thinks).  You can engage him.

Surely he would love the attention

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1