New Punggol link road to open about a year ahead of schedule

Wormee

Good for those stay Punggol central and inwards, also punggol east area.   I stay near Punggol field/Punggol way,  go by TPE still faster.

• Praise 1

Good for those stay Punggol central and inwards, also punggol east area. I stay near Punggol field/Punggol way, go by TPE still faster.

Used that road just now at 5plus pm. I could already see many cars using that road in both directions. So yeah.. Will definitely divert some traffic away from punggol road and punggol way exit and entrance from tpe.

Ya kind of steep and not just one but 2 slopes. Also got 2 sharp bends after the second slope.

All these are recipes for traffic jams.

We shall see when school reopens.. 

Drive thru at 1am, spacious road with 3 lanes.

From KPE straight to Punggol, no traffic light till the KFC (Golf area)

Wonder what's the speed limit. Didn't notice any signboard

This serves to eliminate only the Jam at the temp one lane slip road to KPE/TPE/Lor Halus.

The jam resumes on the KPE entrance for me. 
A lot of people dont know how to keep left and use the peak period to explore the new road at the moment.

This serves to eliminate only the Jam at the temp one lane slip road to KPE/TPE/Lor Halus.

The jam resumes on the KPE entrance for me.

A lot of people dont know how to keep left and use the peak period to explore the new road at the moment.

Ya.. Need to expend from 3 lanes to 4 lanes expressway from tpe tampines Ave 12 exit to upper changi road east exit and return urgently.. Edited by Yewheng

havent try yet but from punggol central the bridge seems steep, what do u think? Those heavy vehicle going up may hog the road

Not only heavy vehicle, some driver doesn't know how to step harder to downshift the gear when going upslope will also hog the road. 

Must see if this new road help during the peak hours.

Need to wait for Jan 2019 after school end.

Now the traffic already lighter.

Great!

Looking forward to use the new road.

New road, new places to explore. [thumbsup]

I was driving back from work last night and went the new flyover by mistake. I was travelling from KPE to TPE.

Anyway I told my friend no biggie. Sure got connection back to TPE. Jusy need to go straight. Famous last words.

We drove straight until we got to a dead end along pasir ris farmway.

Yeah u turn and headed back by going through punggol/sengkang.

I was driving back from work last night and went the new flyover by mistake. I was travelling from KPE to TPE.

Anyway I told my friend no biggie. Sure got connection back to TPE. Jusy need to go straight. Famous last words.

We drove straight until we got to a dead end along pasir ris farmway.

Yeah u turn and headed back by going through punggol/sengkang.

Dead end on this new road?

This morning went by this road to go to TPE towards airport. Around 745am. Traffic is very empty on the new road, and for the first time I see Punggol East was also super empty. Even if school holidays end I don’t see traffic going up by so many fold so hopefully this is here to stay.

if TPE jammed due to accident, you can use this road from  punggol to pasir ris farmway, although the farmway is a single lane road

↡ Advertisement