Test Drive 18 yr old

born2shoot

can i go and test drive any car at showrooms at 18yr old or is there minimum age?

U can go over to the show room and give it a try, logically speaking, it shouldnt be an issue. 

Look at all the answers you received here, seems like they are a bunch of jelly people around

sure can if you have a rich dad or when you brought along stack of cash and show the se

i have none gg

U can go over to the show room and give it a try, logically speaking, it shouldnt be an issue. 

Look at all the answers you received here, seems like they are a bunch of jelly people around

hmm yeah gonna give it a try after my exams

Simple.... you bring the $$$$.... then ask one of the unker here follow u go test drive..... unker drive you sit behind.... after that, base on your butt feel, pay $$$ and wait for your ride. 

But get ready to pay out of this world insurance  [grin]

• Praise 3

Simple.... you bring the $$$$.... then ask one of the unker here follow u go test drive..... unker drive you sit behind.... after that, base on your butt feel, pay $$$ and wait for your ride. 

But get ready to pay out of this world insurance  [grin]

haha nvm i not so rich

LOL why you guys like that ah? I walked into PML about 3 months after I got my license and asked to test drive the E92 320i. No big deal. The lady was very nice. She's still working there till today. She got me to sign the indemnity form and I was good to go. I never bought the car though. It was only much later in life that I picked up a BMW.

• Praise 2

can i go and test drive any car at showrooms at 18yr old or is there minimum age?

what car are you interesting test driving?

because AD will straightforward to think you're joker, as you definitely are not capable to buy the car at your age without your parents' support,  [:p]

Edited by MQX87511

Many many years ago I test drove the then new BMW 1M and M3 from Munich automobiles. Their policy was min age 25 (at that time) but they gave me an exception.

I still remember the 1M was the first manual I drove outside of driving school ( didn't realised it was manual trans). As you can guess it was a nervous ride while trying to handle the clutch properly XD

LOL why you guys like that ah? I walked into PML about 3 months after I got my license and asked to test drive the E92 320i. No big deal. The lady was very nice. She's still working there till today. She got me to sign the indemnity form and I was good to go. I never bought the car though. It was only much later in life that I picked up a BMW.

ohhh sounds like theres some hope hahaha

Times are different nowadays, especially after that guy killed the salesperson while test driving a MX5.
↡ Advertisement