MCF HangOut with SKODA

kobayashiGT

Your first page on this thread, as well as the banner on MCF home page, states "Up to $3000 off" wor..

gimmicks... the recent northpoint city roadshow ... on straits times advert says have exclusive offers, but when I checked further there is still no discount on the price of the model that I am interested in.  don't know what kind of exclusive offers they are referring to...

↡ Advertisement

gimmicks... the recent northpoint city roadshow ... on straits times advert says have exclusive offers, but when I checked further there is still no discount on the price of the model that I am interested in.  don't know what kind of exclusive offers they are referring to...

Fine print city. "Up to..." [lipsrsealed]

Internal Moderator

Well, the sponsors are coming out great promos for potential buyers like you guys! They have to measure the market sentiments and also the ups-and-downs to the COE. So when the event is reaching, we will definitely check out the promo and share with you guys! For those who are waiting and anticipating on the deals, come down and join the event! I am sure everyone during that day is a winner! [thumbsup]

Well, the sponsors are coming out great promos for potential buyers like you guys! They have to measure the market sentiments and also the ups-and-downs to the COE. So when the event is reaching, we will definitely check out the promo and share with you guys! For those who are waiting and anticipating on the deals, come down and join the event! I am sure everyone during that day is a winner! [thumbsup]

My friend too gan jiong liao like that Already signed yesterday, today going for COE bidding liao haha

• Praise 1

MCF HangOut with ŠKODA

Award-winning European excellence, without the huge price tag.

13 Dec 2018 (Thursday)

ŠKODA Centre Singapore | 26 Leng Kee Rd, Singapore 159104

attachicon.gifThread-banner-(1200-x-628).jpg

When you think of smart things in your life, what would it be? I must say, I will think of ŠKODA. Simply Clever is what you will expect from a wide range of ŠKODA cars available now in Singapore.

Registration has been closed

At ŠKODA we understand life’s little everyday challenges. It’s the clever little touches that make our cars exceptional – we call this ‘Simple Clever’ philosophy.

And here are 5 fun facts you might not know about ŠKODA!

1) ŠKODA continues on its growth course, delivering a record breaking 1.2 million vehicles worldwide in 2017. Its production volume and export to over 100 countries around the world makes ŠKODA one of the most profitable brand in the Volkswagen Group portfolio, beaten only by Porsche.

attachicon.gif180130-SKODA-AUTO-produces-two-millionth-DQ-200-1-1920x955.jpg

2) ŠKODA has a plethora of “Simply Clever” features in its modern cars including umbrellas mounted in the front door akin to a Rolls-Royce.

attachicon.gif1168536_SKODA_ApFool1.jpg

3) ŠKODA has an extensive range of add-ons to suit your different lifestyle needs, such as original dog accessories to travel with your best friend; or a convertible headrest adaptor with a hanger to hold your business suit, or a tablet to keep your kids entertained.

attachicon.gif3T0061127.jpg

4) All ŠKODA cars are designed with your comfort in mind. Each model boasts generous leg and head room, class leading boot space as well as refined European material and finishes.

attachicon.gif2011-skoda-superb-interior-rear-seats.jpg

5) ŠKODA Singapore is relaunched in March this year, in a direct dealership model managed by parent company Volkswagen Group Singapore.

attachicon.gif18774_5_l.jpg

Award-winning European excellence, without the huge price tag.
Come test drive now!
- RAPID SPACEBACK
- OCTAVIA
- OCTAVIA RS 245
- KODIAQ
- SUPERB

- KAROQ

Timeline.
6.00 - 7.00 Registration
7.00 – 7.15 Brand intro & Product History of Skoda
7.15 – 7.30 Editorial talk by SGCM Editor, Mr Julian Kho
7.30 – 8.30 Dinner to be served, test drive your favourite Skoda
8.30 – 9.00 Lucky Draw; Two lucky winners will each walk away with attractive grocery voucher
9.00 Group photos/event ends

For those that are still sitting on the fence, the best testimonial can be found in the thread below, 156 pages, and still counting... [nod] 

A New Chapter - Skoda Singapore

Some awards in Singapore (some are still ongoing):

ST Car of the Year 2018

SGCM Car of the Year 2018

One Shift Car of the Year 2018

• Praise 8

alamak..., peasant always late

thatâs why stay as peasant always

ð¬ð

Better late than never

People do the hard work and you come for the outcome. Elite mindset.

Learnt a fair bit abt the skoda name

Thanks all again for organizing the event. This time the food was good and sumptuous

Kudos to the organizing comm and Skoda

• Praise 1

During the event, I find the presentation material extremely familiar, did a search and voila, I posted them on MCF before (under different threads)!. For those that are interested to know more about the brand and it rich history, click on the link (header) for full detail. [:)]

Logos and model name

Skoda-logo-history.jpg

History of Skoda (Laurin & Klement)

A BIG thanks to the MCF & SGCM team for organizing this event. And very nice to be able to catch up with @ariesgoat, he is indeed very professional and have provided us with a very detail run through of the features of the new Superb. Will not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a good SE from Skoda.  [thumbsup] 

• Praise 11