2019 12th Gen Toyota Corolla Sedan

gemmoglock

Over price. Worst, lowest spec.

By saying the above, You must have been damn dumb to have bought the Altis before.

I'm not letting this degenerate into a mudslinging fest since it's obvious you are an incorrigible fool so..

CERATO IS THE BEST!

↡ Advertisement

hi buddy,not trying to break your balls but where is the Lexus similarity?care to highlight...

also,wished it came with a normal gear box option.that'll be a better drive.much better.i believe CVT is only good on hybrid to complement the low emission and fuel economy.

The new CVT with launch gear (if SG Spec has that) should make it almost feel like a torque converter reviews said

Point to add CVT actually has the best performance since it is always on the correct gear ratio. Is just that the perceive feel of dragging into high revs seems like the transmission is trying very hard to catch up (eco tuned) and consumers find it bad.  Williams once put a CVT into one of their F1 prototype just didn't make it through regulation as is seconds faster than its then competition car  :D  

• Praise 1

hi buddy,not trying to break your balls but where is the Lexus similarity?care to highlight...

also,wished it came with a normal gear box option.that'll be a better drive.much better.i believe CVT is only good on hybrid to complement the low emission and fuel economy.

Looks the same to me. IS n ES vs Corolla

post-48108-0-36926800-1542464140_thumb.png

post-48108-0-26153000-1542464155_thumb.png

post-48108-0-68633300-1542464172_thumb.png

• Praise 3

Over price. Worst, lowest spec.

What u said is the truth n if anyone disagree, please show some evidence to support it. Don't behave like a small kid to dislike here n there, then start calling names.

Can always compare build quality of Thai made Corolla vs Japan made Axio.

I driven the previous generation axio before when my g11 altis was being repaired. Zero difference. Absolutely zero.

That's what I say it's just all bs.

Anyway from redline reviews. The corolla is finally going away from torsion beam. Surprised no one mentioned it.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

What u said is the truth n if anyone disagree, please show some evidence to support it. Don't behave like a small kid to dislike here n there, then start calling names.

It is so straight forward. Just look at features in the car.

I driven the previous generation axio before when my g11 altis was being repaired. Zero difference. Absolutely zero.

That's what I say it's just all bs.

Anyway from redline reviews. The corolla is finally going away from torsion beam. Surprised no one mentioned it.

So sure..... Edited by Twich

So, what is "overprice" and "lowest spec".

It's always people like them who are fanboys of certain makes that come and bash threads like this.

"Overprice", "lowest spec", such views are subjective.

But PITAs like you know who..ah that's the truth.

People just wanna discuss about the car.. these people come in and say their car is better, this car is lousy.

Save these lanjiao wei somewhere else or start their own flaming thread.

I always wonder why people like these exist.

Edited by Theoldjaffa
  • Praise 10

It's always people like them who are fanboys of certain makes that come and bash threads like this.

People just wanna discuss about the car.. these people come in and say their car is better, this car is lousy.

Over price n lowest spec is a fact. What u meant by subjective?

"people just wanna discuss ss about car"

Hello read back ur own post in this thread. U r the one keep arguing with that guy n another guy who quoted my name, instead of u telling him "wanna discuss abt car" u liked his post.

I deal with lots of hypocrite like u la. Only want to listen to good things abt ur dream car. Can't accept any negative facts abt it

I disagree that Altis is the worst. This new one seems good to me. Sylphy is worse than altis, just to name 1 car. Like if u agree with me. Dislike if u disagree.
  • Praise 1

Over price n lowest spec is a fact. What u meant by subjective?

"people just wanna discuss ss about car"

Hello read back ur own post in this thread. U r the one keep arguing with that guy n another guy who quoted my name, instead of u telling him "wanna discuss abt car" u liked his post.

I deal with lots of hypocrite like u la. Only want to listen to good things abt ur dream car. Can't accept any negative facts abt it

There is a difference between highlighting bad points and bashing.

Anyway your "reputation" is well known here So I'm Not gonna waste my time responding to u and twit cos My dream car?

Lol. Yeah my dream car is a KIA! Best specs, most value for money. Yeah

I dislike people trying to put down on certain brand or make. Goodness sake the car not even on shore yet.

Such posters are people that have not much confidence on their own drive that is why need to put down on others.

Even proton do warrenty their own merit. Sigh..this thread should be discussing on Toyota and borneo (pretty SE?) and not bashing thread.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 5

Just ignore him. Change to multilink at the back is going to improve the corolla characteristics. Elantra, cerato, slyphy all torsion. Only i30, mz3 is multilink for the japs or Koreans.

• Praise 3

I am impressed with how to newer makes like Kia and Hyundai rapidly improve over last 20 years. And their mentality to think big and execute well - for example Stinger.

Still I think the existing big boys like Toyota, Honda, VW etc did also improve to remain competitive.

But there is some strange folks out there who wanna prove (via keyboard) that their preferred brand is the bestestest. One of jokers even go to other forums like HWZ with same nick to spread his same "gospel". Really LOL.

Anyway lets get back to discussion on Corolla in this thread.

Just ignore him. Change to multilink at the back is going to improve the corolla characteristics. Elantra, cerato, slyphy all torsion. Only i30, mz3 is multilink for the japs or Koreans.

There is quite a few videos on Youtube (mainly mandarin ones from TW and CN), that do detailed walkaround of the suspension and chassis after jacking up the new TNGA cars - Camry, CH-R, Auris (new Corolla hatch). 

I saw one that does side by side comparison of current gen vs new- is like day and night difference. Am sure the new Corolla should be vastly improved handling and steering.

• Praise 6

By saying the above, You must have been damn dumb to have bought the Altis before.

I'm not letting this degenerate into a mudslinging fest since it's obvious you are an incorrigible fool so..

CERATO IS THE BEST!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5