2019 12th Gen Toyota Corolla Sedan

gemmoglock

So are you driving Altis?

Don't need try convince anybody friend. Good products no need convincing, people will buy.

Noted your disagreement and liking of Prius and TNGA.

So leave the disagreement as is....Cheers

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1

The front of the US spec looks much better, and with Corolla being marketed back as a global name don't understand why they still need to include the Altis name. Should just be the Corolla hatchback and sedan. Simple. 

• Praise 4

(edited)

Taiwan's version is also the same as Europe, and very likely the SG one.

Btw US spec manual hatch youtube review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LysQSY2P02o

I like the quality of their drone/gopro shots and style. Their mazda 3 2019 review looks great too.

Edited by Gemmoglock
  • Praise 1

Design looks like a smaller version of camry? The dashboard area now looks so much nicer, lol. Too bad when it sells here, pricing not cheap as usual lo.

well no cars that sell here is cheap........ :sick:

Sharing something spotted on Reddit:

"The biggest example I can think of is that every Toyota vehicle is built 100% correctly from start to finish. As an example, if you're a Toyota line assembly worker and you discover a mistake that was made earlier in the assembly process, you hit a button on your station and it brings the entire assembly line to a halt. A special team of workers responds to your location and they attempt to fix whatever the mistake may have been. If they can fix it on the spot, great, the line is restarted and the car continues to be assembled to be sold. If they cannot fix it right there, the entire car assembly is taken off the line by a giant robot and moved to another area for analysis on "why/how" the mistake was made so its root cause can be fixed so that going forward no car they build ever has that problem again. They then rebuild what was supposed to be that car completely and correctly. It is awe inspiring.

GM on the other hand, same scenario, you're a line assembly worker and find a mistake from before your station. The proper action with GM is to simply hang a paper tag on the mistake section and continue your work. Then when the car gets to the end of the line, a special team is there to inspect the car and fix any tags on the car. But the thing is, the car could have twenty separate little tags on it and every car built that day could have the same problem and therefore tag that needs fixed. So a top of the line Corvette ZR1 could be built with tons of errors but a Camry will be built with none.

TL;DR: GM builds broken cars that need to be fixed before they can be sold. Toyota builds as close to perfect cars, the first time."

https://www.reddit.com/r/cars/comments/aogxgg/magical_mystery_plant_tour_genchi_genbutsu_in/eg1fk0f/

Some reading on one of Toyota's most modern factories: https://www.thedrive.com/tech/26955/inside-toyotas-takaoka-2-line-the-most-flexible-line-in-the-world

• Praise 2

Wow, Gen 11 to Gen 12. I believe it will be definitely be better than before. Coming from gen 11 for me. Drive is smooth and after 3 years of driving, my own honest opinion is the reliability is there, comfort is also there.

• Praise 4

1st Gear

That will depends on the COE prices that time.

Possibilities include

Free upgrade to Elegance model

Free 5 yrs servicing

Free 1 Yr road tax

Free leather seats and solar film for basic model.

I for sure will want to help them clear 1 altis.

I think the stock clearing has begun. Free upgrade to Elegance trim available now. Special discount for standard trim as well.

• Praise 1

I think the stock clearing has begun. Free upgrade to Elegance trim available now. Special discount for standard trim as well.

You know how much they selling? At 100k for a Thai altis, it cannot be considered as a clear stock price
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1