2019 12th Gen Toyota Corolla Sedan

gemmoglock

Just now, ferrytales said:

yeah and dont forget people always say buy honda/toyota cause higher resale value blahblahblah. time for him to prove that there is indeed a higher resale value. thats why people are willing to pay more for their cars regardless of features.

buy already make so much noise, not happy just sell it off since toyota supposedly can fetch a higher resale value anyway. 🙄

I am not implying that Toyota has a higher resale value as compared to other brand.

I mean he got a free upgrade ($0 top up) to elegance from standard altis.

His elegance resale value definitely is better than the standard altis. He benefitted from that but he kept quiet.. Only complain about the negative which he himself should be responsible with it.

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Roh96 said:

Let's be fair lah, there are also many happy customers. If everyone kenna the same treatment like you two, you think BM business can last for decades?

Tbf, forums such as this is only starting to gain exposure in this current generation. so, the basis that they can last like this for decades is irrelevant. buyers in general, these days are much more informed and know how to seek the best value for their money.

on the other hand, buyers of toyota vehicles may not be the most tech savvy, considering they're majority i'd say in the range of 40-60yo. to them, they may or may not be happy but you wouldn't have a clue because they're unlikely to come online and share it. they may also be happy with it because they've got a car that they felt they paid a fair price for and it gets the job done for their lives.

39 minutes ago, Derf8988 said:

I am not implying that Toyota has a higher resale value as compared to other brand.

I mean he got a free upgrade ($0 top up) to elegance from standard altis.

His elegance resale value definitely is better than the standard altis. He benefitted from that but he kept quiet.. Only complain about the negative which he himself should be responsible with it.

Aiyoo where got free upgrade? If insist standard still got few Ks discount... just marketing trick... I remember clearly coe drop 2k they only drop 1k price for me.. see how is their calculation?  They can absorb at least 10k of coe with still good profit...  look at their history price....  

My Complain is on how BM customer service Manager do their work... provide with no alternative where other workshop easily suggested how... everything claim normal.. from rear film, speedometer, Aircon, gps, cleanliness of car when delivered with rags and used bottled inside car.. no acknowledgement reply even when I let the matter go...  with so many issue when collected a new car why I should not make my comment here?  They have a lousy customer service...  

56 minutes ago, louisbosco said:

Tbf, forums such as this is only starting to gain exposure in this current generation. so, the basis that they can last like this for decades is irrelevant. buyers in general, these days are much more informed and know how to seek the best value for their money.

on the other hand, buyers of toyota vehicles may not be the most tech savvy, considering they're majority i'd say in the range of 40-60yo. to them, they may or may not be happy but you wouldn't have a clue because they're unlikely to come online and share it. they may also be happy with it because they've got a car that they felt they paid a fair price for and it gets the job done for their lives.

Kana con that every issue is normal... so just swallow it quietly...  not many knew that CASE can help to resolve it...  lol

1 hour ago, Derf8988 said:

If my memory didn't fail me, Borneo Motor secured COE for you at a higher price (compared to the COE price when you sign on the dotted line) without asking you to top up. This is so, despite you signing the non-guaranteed package. Paper value wise you profited but you never thank them.

Your Altis Elegance is a free upgrade from standard (the difference is $6k) which will give you better resale value in future. Again you benefitted from the promo from them but you never say anything.

Then.. the features didn't work like how you expect them to work.. You complain about them everyday..

Have you ever thought that you are also largely or 100% responsible for not checking/ensuring how the features works during the test drive before you made the purchase?

Like what some have suggested.. if BM/Toyota is really so bad, lugi abit list it on sgcarmart and sell it away lor. I believe your new Altis should not be difficult to sell if you price it right.

Learn to give and take la.

As stated Elegant sound free upgrade but getting standard got further discount... when coe drop 2k they only offer 1k drop... so not as you thought 6k... my old Car fetch more value then they offer... you think they Santa giving money.. Anyway this is business nothing wrong...

if I never give and take I would have bring complain to next level to make their life difficult but I let it go... do you know even when you let it go.. BM customer service manager do not even bother to response back... how lousy they are... 

I know most selling car here.. any complain or negative comment is to help you to improve and built customer trust.. a lot of referrer ..don’t always lie if you want long term in this trade..  internet world now.. many information can be checked... so better listen and improve yourself...

29 minutes ago, Contented said:

I know most selling car here.. any complain or negative comment is to help you to improve and built customer trust.. a lot of referrer ..don’t always lie if you want long term in this trade..  internet world now.. many information can be checked... so better listen and improve yourself..

I think this is too much. Can the mods do something about him?

• Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, Toeknee_33 said:

If this is car selling forum site.. only can talk positive points then just banned me...  lol

1 hour ago, Toeknee_33 said:

He is just a troll with a hidden agenda, and highly suspicious of being a clone account of someone. Just ignore him.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, ferrytales said:

yeah and dont forget people always say buy honda/toyota cause higher resale value blahblahblah. time for him to prove that there is indeed a higher resale value. thats why people are willing to pay more for their cars regardless of features.

buy already make so much noise, not happy just sell it off since toyota supposedly can fetch a higher resale value anyway. 🙄

Asking him give and take is like asking him to commit suicide.  Some people like to fuss over the super minor things in life.  Worse than a xxxx

• Praise 1

28 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Asking him give and take is like asking him to commit suicide.  Some people like to fuss over the super minor things in life.  Worse than a xxxx

This "Contented" guy is like super-whiner.

He talks like Borneo/Toyota had raped/killed his family.

When I asked him earlier whether his grievance is only that the trunk cannot be locked/unlocked separately, he don't dare to reply.

really LOL... or rather dunno whether to laugh or cry when see his repeated posts.

Really pity his work colleagues or family who have to face him everyday.

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Ingenius said:

He is just a troll with a hidden agenda, and highly suspicious of being a clone account of someone. Just ignore him.

Please ignore me.. thanks and appreciated.. lol

51 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

When I asked him earlier whether his grievance is only that the trunk cannot be locked/unlocked separately, he don't dare to reply.

really LOL... or rather dunno whether to laugh or cry when see his repeated posts.

You never read my post?? Already answered many many time... you never read and immediate post your untruth story? What agenda hidden deep? Hmmm... lol

1 hour ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Tell your company to better to ensure the customer service process is properly checked and tested...  please provide a formal closure of case to show customer your company is sincere to make things right... lol

4 hours ago, Contented said:

Kana con that every issue is normal... so just swallow it quietly...  not many knew that CASE can help to resolve it...  lol

CASE is f**king useless. i'm sorry. had an issue back in 2010-2012 when i was still back in sg. (not automotive related) can't remember what is was now.. they f**king did nothing.. consumer rights in singapore is worthless

Edited by louisbosco

27 minutes ago, louisbosco said:

CASE is f**king useless. i'm sorry. had an issue back in 2010-2012 when i was still back in sg. (not automotive related) can't remember what is was now.. they f**king did nothing.. consumer rights in singapore is worthless

There is trick to it... safety and defects... just make them change the parts to perfect if they can’t then you can insist of refund or compensation.. especially for purchase within 6mth...  even when you lost the case the most is just lost couple of dollars and some time..  they lost more resources and reputation..

Anyway the best is to settle the issue with them without 3rd party so that both parties can be satisfied..

13 hours ago, t0y0ta said:

This guy is the xxx hole in mcf.  He is here to stay.  So just tahan a bit 

13 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

May be you need a warning from the mods before you will wake up. U wanna learn through the hardway?

Hard or soft way doesn’t matter... truth Is Truth and cannot be changed so easily as it already happened.. do you expect me to say thanks to BM for such lousy customer service they provided?  Just like would you say thanks to my posting here?  lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1