2019 12th Gen Toyota Corolla Sedan

gemmoglock

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:02 AM, Dafansu said:

Launching the new Altis tomorrow

afaf.png

Pls update what models were launched and the prices, promos etc, many thks!

• Praise 4

Neutral Newbie

They are soft launching the Standard, Elegance and the Hybrid models. No 1.8 in Singapore. Only the 1.6 models available for Standard and Elegance. Prices 93k, 99k and 120k Nett.  

9 minutes ago, Tally said:

They are soft launching the Standard, Elegance and the Hybrid models. No 1.8 in Singapore. Only the 1.6 models available for Standard and Elegance. Prices 93k, 99k and 120k Nett.  

Elegance at $120k?! :o Indeed as per usual ex pricing on toyota cars!

15 minutes ago, Tally said:

No brochure yet. Is 5 years free servicing a good deal? 

No information on specs and equipments etc as yet? Deciding on which trim to go for.

Yes good deal. Was thinking if 7 years free servicing would be better haha. Think BM offered before during one of their promo. Any freebies to go along with? 

1 hour ago, Tally said:

120k for hybrid corolla... wow the price is near RAV4 already

I would have assumed that the hybrid corolla will get 5 or 10k rebate so pricing should be similar to the petrol even if OMV is higher.

17 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

120k for hybrid corolla... wow the price is near RAV4 already

I would have assumed that the hybrid corolla will get 5 or 10k rebate so pricing should be similar to the petrol even if OMV is higher.

For Hybrid, there are 3 level of trim in Thailand.  I guess at 120k could be highest trim level that might have more bell & whistle than Elegance.

Neutral Newbie

Elegance is at $99k and standard is at $93k. $6k premium for nicer rims, more luxurious leather and some additional controls on steering wheels I think. Not sure what other significant differences. Anyone? 

Just now, Tally said:

Elegance is at $99k and standard is at $93k. $6k premium for nicer rims, more luxurious leather and some additional controls on steering wheels I think. Not sure what other significant differences. Anyone? 

Paiseh, so three trims they selling. Standard at $93k and elegance at $99k about the same pricing as the previous altis. But for hybrid trim at $120k, the difference a bit big between the elegance.

43 minutes ago, Tally said:

Elegance varient has LED auto headlights, auto wipers, smart entry / push start and comes with the full suite of Toyota Safety Sense 2.0.

Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 Pre-Collision System, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Lane Tracing Assist, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beam and Blind Spot Monitor.

IMHO, a good deal for extra $6k. 👍

Edited by Pratakosong
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5