2019 12th Gen Toyota Corolla Sedan

gemmoglock

8 minutes ago, wongpumpkins said:

Today just saw a SMQ plate new altis at my mscp..on the road but yet launched

New altis from PI?

↡ Advertisement

1 minute ago, wongpumpkins said:

From borneo motor,new gen altis sedan...color is the light blue grey

If on the road means homologation done already so test drive shld be available but I didn't see any adverts on this yet. Perhaps this weekend.

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, wongpumpkins said:

Today just saw a SMQ plate new altis at my mscp..on the road but yet launched

they have the preview launch recently right, maybe the early birds owner? I saw them bringing in some on the car truck during the launch period, not sure if it's for test drive or what. 

1 hour ago, wongpumpkins said:

From borneo motor,new gen altis sedan...color is the light blue grey

BM havent launched this car officially yet, only the closed door pre launch few weeks back, now can find one on road liao? 😂 Maybe this altis is staff from BM? Lol.

Edited by 13177

4 hours ago, Spring said:

If on the road means homologation done already so test drive shld be available but I didn't see any adverts on this yet. Perhaps this weekend.

Bm took so long still yet launched even honda city turbo already launched in thailand already

6 hours ago, 13177 said:

New altis from PI?

Another possibility is Malaysian Toyota Altis drove over lor. Last time the new civic I first saw J plate in Singapore. 

1 hour ago, Zxcvb said:

Another possibility is Malaysian Toyota Altis drove over lor. Last time the new civic I first saw J plate in Singapore. 

Is singapore registered plate SMQxxxx, forgot the  number

40 minutes ago, wongpumpkins said:

Just got msg from bm,standard $92888,elegance $98888,

Surprisingly that the new altis pricing about the same as the previous altis. Thought brand new model always price will be higher than the old model.

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

Surprisingly that the new altis pricing about the same as the previous altis. Thought brand new model always price will be higher than the old model.

I suprise too..and the standard variAnt seem not bad compare to previous gen standard03BE9144-1ECA-4C8A-A832-9B799BBE70EC.thumb.png.0acf16481a33659cbbde6e9ee0d26bf2.png

• Praise 1

25 minutes ago, wongpumpkins said:

I suprise too..and the standard variAnt seem not bad compare to previous gen standard03BE9144-1ECA-4C8A-A832-9B799BBE70EC.thumb.png.0acf16481a33659cbbde6e9ee0d26bf2.png

The new rear aircon is a welcome addition as many bnb cars already start to have them. 

An extra 6k for the extra power driver seat and safety features seems worth it too. 

48 minutes ago, wongpumpkins said:

I suprise too..and the standard variAnt seem not bad compare to previous gen standard

For standard variant, think they only add in the rear aircon vent and keyless, the rest same as the previous gen standard le. For elegance variant, new altis have blind spot monitoring and lane departure warning which consider not bad, since these safety features already found in many cars now.

Elegance variant has 7 airbags, powered driver seat, LED auto headlights, LED DRL, auto wipers, smart entry / push start, rear aircon, hill start assist and comes with the full suite of Toyota Safety Sense 2.0.

Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 :

Pre-Collision System, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Lane Tracing Assist, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beam and Blind Spot Monitor.

The Dynamic Radar Cruise Control and Lane Tracing / Steering Assist works at all speeds. Good for start and stop traffic during rush hour.

Edited by Pratakosong

2 hours ago, Pratakosong said:

Elegance variant has 7 airbags, powered driver seat, LED auto headlights, LED DRL, auto wipers, smart entry / push start, rear aircon, hill start assist and comes with the full suite of Toyota Safety Sense 2.0.

Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 :

Pre-Collision System, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Lane Tracing Assist, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beam and Blind Spot Monitor.

The Dynamic Radar Cruise Control and Lane Tracing / Steering Assist works at all speeds. Good for start and stop traffic during rush hour.

If only they have the proper factory integrated HU with AC and AA functionality. Australia gets their new Corolla from Thailand too and it has all these features.

5 hours ago, wongpumpkins said:

Just got msg from bm,standard $92888,elegance $98888,

That means price dropped $1k from the early bird pricing? Early bird had 5yrs warranty and 5yrs free svc included.

• Praise 3

8 hours ago, 13177 said:

For standard variant, think they only add in the rear aircon vent and keyless, the rest same as the previous gen standard le. For elegance variant, new altis have blind spot monitoring and lane departure warning which consider not bad, since these safety features already found in many cars now.

Previous gen altis dun have nanoe if not mistaken

4 hours ago, Spring said:

That means price dropped $1k from the early bird pricing? Early bird had 5yrs warranty and 5yrs free svc included.

Not sure the previous price..but the currently price not bad

↡ Advertisement