2019 12th Gen Toyota Corolla Sedan

gemmoglock

3 hours ago, Thecarboy302 said:

Agreed, wonder who will dare to buy over with these defects. 

Owner claims no lane change assist and Sport Mode in this car even though brochure claims otherwise. 

But to be fair, it is surprising to see such defects in a brand new car like this. Did Borneo simply rushed to push these early units without much checks on their end? 

I remembered reading one of user mentioning here or some other Altis thread overhearing an angry new Altis owner shouting at SE in the Borneo Showroom because of lack of Sport Mode or something. Can't help but to think if it is the same guy. 🤔

Possible le. Same white colour

I'm the one who post the new Altis owner shouting at the SEs at ubi BM. But as usual the TL don't believe me. And most probably they NV believe Toyota cars have any problem or defects la

↡ Advertisement

50 minutes ago, 13177 said:

First time i see car advertise telling people the car have defects? Like that who will want to buy? Wonder what is the purpose of the ad? Lol.

Maybe the seller is trying to limit the risk of being on the hook for repairs after the sale. LOLOLOL

Main thing is the missing features. I am more shocked by this! Are new models not sent to LTA for approval before launch? Why would the car sold have different features from what is displayed in the showroom? 

28 minutes ago, Cheefarn said:

Some less than desirable review on the new Altis in bolehland. 

Remember folks, they got the proper 1.8G yet still no power. We got the even smaller 1.6... how it drives... I no eyes see..

Power? Nobody buys an Altis for power. 1.6 + CVT = boring drive

28 minutes ago, Kia7200 said:

Possible le. Same white colour

I'm the one who post the new Altis owner shouting at the SEs at ubi BM. But as usual the TL don't believe me. And most probably they NV believe Toyota cars have any problem or defects la

Not say that people dun believe you....but the reputation you have in MCF is really XXXX. I think you also know it yourself.

1 hour ago, flashbang said:

May not really be selling, but a free way of highlighting all the issues and making bad press for Toyota. Those who saw the ad will spread the word around.

Like that think the owner might not able to sell off the car liao. Even got people want to buy also cut the price a lot. I dont think it would make a press for toyota since no matter which make/model, sure to have some issues happened and also sure to have some disgruntled customers de. The car brand would not get affected much and still can sell as usual.

10 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Not say that people dun believe you....but the reputation you have in MCF is really XXXX. I think you also know it yourself.

Speak for yourself. Ha

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Like that think the owner might not able to sell off the car liao. Even got people want to buy also cut the price a lot. I dont think it would make a press for toyota since no matter which make/model, sure to have some issues happened and also sure to have some disgruntled customers de. The car brand would not get affected much and still can sell as usual.

Guess the owner must be damn angry n prepare lose money just to take revenge

I can imagine what he been through, specially if he highlighted his issue in a watsapp group or forum, instead of getting a solution,  the TL bash him back n calling he names

31 minutes ago, 13177 said:

there's always the option to scrap or end up as PHV la. 

2 hours ago, noobcarbuyer said:

Maybe the seller is trying to limit the risk of being on the hook for repairs after the sale. LOLOLOL

Main thing is the missing features. I am more shocked by this! Are new models not sent to LTA for approval before launch? Why would the car sold have different features from what is displayed in the showroom? 

I am not sure since this is a pre-launch sale, all the buyers didn't even manage to do a full test drive because the car hasn't been homologated at the time they booked it. Not sure if there's even a display unit to have a feel of when they booked it. 

1 hour ago, Thecarboy302 said:

I am not sure since this is a pre-launch sale, all the buyers didn't even manage to do a full test drive because the car hasn't been homologated at the time they booked it. Not sure if there's even a display unit to have a feel of when they booked it. 

guess the seller can only blame himself for buying the new altis without even seeing the physical product.

or maybe he/she is a die hard toyota fan too. 

23 minutes ago, ferrytales said:

guess the seller can only blame himself for buying the new altis without even seeing the physical product.

or maybe he/she is a die hard toyota fan too. 

Should be a die hard toyota fan and trusted toyota. I have colleague decade ago when buy altis, he did not test drive the car at all and just signed. Then i asked him why never test drive, he said toyota car can be trusted no need test drive de. Lol.

2 hours ago, Thecarboy302 said:

A display unit has been available at the upper floors of both Leng Kee and Ubi but no test drive even till now.

• Praise 3

11 minutes ago, Spring said:

A display unit has been available at the upper floors of both Leng Kee and Ubi but no test drive even till now.

Think BM only launching the new altis during the motor show?

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Think BM only launching the new altis during the motor show?

Yes, to be launched on Thursday at the Motorshow as this is the instruction Toyota Asia has passed down to AD Borneo Motors. Hence no test drive till after launch but ironically, 1-2 batches of Altis already on the road!

• Praise 3

40 minutes ago, Spring said:

Yes, to be launched on Thursday at the Motorshow as this is the instruction Toyota Asia has passed down to AD Borneo Motors. Hence no test drive till after launch but ironically, 1-2 batches of Altis already on the road!

AD don't allow test drive for the new Corolla Altis. But you can contact the seller below to arrange a test drive! LOL 
https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=878381

• Haha! 2