2019 12th Gen Toyota Corolla Sedan

gemmoglock

1 hour ago, Cheefarn said:

Prius wagon dates back to 2010 bro. And the batt and drivetrain used is slightly different from the current OMFG looking Prius sedan

Altis hybrid uses the current OMFG Prius sedan mechs. The batt is Lit Polymer... more advanced and efficent than the 10 yr old Prius wagon 

Prius sedan cost over $150k right?

Ya.. Prius sedan mostly owned by phv companies. Who will want to spent 150k for this car

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Zxcvb said:

$120k for Toyota Altis?? Only bodoh kambing will buy. Add a few thousands more can get you a German made Mercedes GLA liao!! Borneo Motors really need to slap themselves. 

The consumers should be slapping themselves for kena tok for so long 😁

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Cheefarn said:

Prius wagon dates back to 2010 bro. And the batt and drivetrain used is slightly different from the current OMFG looking Prius sedan

Altis hybrid uses the current OMFG Prius sedan mechs. The batt is Lit Polymer... more advanced and efficent than the 10 yr old Prius wagon 

Ehh, the batt is Nickel-metal Hydride.

https://www.toyota.co.th/en/model/altis/specification

• Praise 2

7 hours ago, Zxcvb said:

$120k for Toyota Altis?? Only bodoh kambing will buy. Add a few thousands more can get you a German made Mercedes GLA liao!! Borneo Motors really need to slap themselves. 

The price includes the 10-year warranty on the hybrid battery, which allows owner to change once "free of charge". 

49 minutes ago, awhtc said:

The price includes the 10-year warranty on the hybrid battery, which allows owner to change once "free of charge". 

According to the BM website, there is no restriction to the number of battery claims during the 10 year warranty, for cars registered after July 2018. 

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Cheefarn said:

As per normal, you got your facts upside down, yet again (and again and again). 

The so-called ancient Prius+ uses Li-ion batteries lah! Duh! 

Let's see if you can stand corrected. Or just keep quiet and pretend you didn't see this. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

19 hours ago, Cheefarn said:

Come on la. The GLA is another POS. Build quality is poor and specs is very low. Many Koreans and Japs cars can out match it in terms of build quality and fit and finish. The outgoing model 1.5L 3 cyln engine... no thank you... U need at least GLA 250 to be worth the trouble. 

The GLA also damn tiny inside with oversized front seats which made the cabin lagi more cramped

Find me a Mercedes Benz GLA with a 1.5L 3-cyl engine and i eat chee farn for the rest of my life! 😂

Edited by Toeknee_33
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Toeknee_33 said:

Find me a Mercedes Benz GLA with a 1.5L 3-cyl engine and i eat chee farn for the rest of my life! 😂

Of so many things to choose & such an awful thing you choose to eat?🤢

Wait eat liao nose will grow longer leh

• Haha! 2

16 hours ago, theory_87 said:

Ehh, the batt is Nickel-metal Hydride.

https://www.toyota.co.th/en/model/altis/specification

That's actually a GOOD thing.

My previous ride was a 2nd-gen Prius that I drove all the way till it kena tok at end of 10 years.

Battery never gave any issues. Apparently it's down to the battery flux algorithm Toyota uses for their batteries to minimize battery wear.

To this day I still heartily recommend Toyota or Lexus Hybrids (except those that use Li-Polymer batts) because of the reliability, smoothness, quiet-ness and refinement.

The Koreans are starting to catch up however.

Edited by DK3410
  • Praise 3

1 hour ago, DK3410 said:

That's actually a GOOD thing.

My previous ride was a 2nd-gen Prius that I drove all the way till it kena tok at end of 10 years.

Battery never gave any issues. Apparently it's down to the battery flux algorithm Toyota uses for their batteries to minimize battery wear.

To this day I still heartily recommend Toyota or Lexus Hybrids (except those that use Li-Polymer batts) because of the reliability, smoothness, quiet-ness and refinement.

The Koreans are starting to catch up however.

We have the ioniq.  Many taxis using 

18 minutes ago, DK3410 said:

I see more Priuses (PHV and Taxi) than Ioniqs though.

Have many Ioniq taxi, usually can see on comfort taxi.

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Have many Ioniq taxi, usually can see on comfort taxi.

Yes, more now on road.

But haven't gotten the chance to ride in one. The last time I was in a Trans-Cab Prius taxi and the taxi uncle was kind of "aggressive".

Any PI bring in the latest hybrid 12th gen JDM Corolla Sedan? 

Japanese still call it Corolla and their 12th gen external styling also abit different, but other region is called the Corolla Altis ever since it’s MIT. JDM Corolla is slightly shorter in wheelbase but slightly more high end than our MIT 12th gen Corolla Altis. 

Still remember back in end of 2014 PI start to bring in JDM Harrier with the 2.0 NA engine sell like hot cake and then in 2017 BM cannot take it, nego with Japanese and after so many years a JDM model Harrier Facelift 2.0 Turbo with Toyota safely sense package and comes in English.

PI should bring in the 12th JDM sedan version earlier to stir our market like they did for Harrier then BM will wake up. 

Edited by Fellows

On 1/19/2020 at 10:11 PM, Fellows said:

Any PI bring in the latest hybrid 12th gen JDM Corolla Sedan? 

Japanese still call it Corolla and their 12th gen external styling also abit different, but other region is called the Corolla Altis ever since it’s MIT. JDM Corolla is slightly shorter in wheelbase but slightly more high end than our MIT 12th gen Corolla Altis. 

Still remember back in end of 2014 PI start to bring in JDM Harrier with the 2.0 NA engine sell like hot cake and then in 2017 BM cannot take it, nego with Japanese and after so many years a JDM model Harrier Facelift 2.0 Turbo with Toyota safely sense package and comes in English.

PI should bring in the 12th JDM sedan version earlier to stir our market like they did for Harrier then BM will wake up. 

Go FB and google for ST Auto.. They are selling the Corolla hybrid hatch since early last year. Specs quite low though. 

The JDM Corolla sedan is really smaller than what we have. Its really Axio size only...Axio finally dies with the arrival of this G12 generation

↡ Advertisement