2019 12th Gen Toyota Corolla Sedan

gemmoglock

anw whats wrong with old model? the car it self is brand new what.

as long  u like the design, it got 4 wheels can run ,can brake, ac is cold. u are happy ,your family happy, car dun break down, dun give u problem.

why want to go dig stuff like which year design to give ownself pressure.

Edited by Beregond
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Beregond said:

as long  u like the design, it got 4 wheels can run ,can brake, ac is cold. u are happy ,your family happy, car dun break down, dun give u problem.

Know how to dig stuff is no use, must also know how to read & apply also. If not one's capabilities especially in work is questionable too. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

57 minutes ago, Sugimoto said:

Please lah, Mr. Yip, dun know dun act know lah. T260 is launched in year 2007 which is only 13 year old model, where got 20 year old? Launched in year 2000 is T240 lah.

Know how to attach link but dun know how to read & calculate? English comprehension & maths fail?

2nd gen change body but same chassis, and most PI brought in the rental car specs 1.5... that Vios 1NZ-FE dates back to 2000 also.. 

13 yrs maybe, but mech they are 20 and thats where I am coming from 

Please read carefully before shooting off your mouth. Putting a new body over a year 2000 chassis doesn't deduct its age mechanically

Edited by Cheefarn

1 hour ago, Cheefarn said:

Please read carefully before shooting off your mouth. Putting a new body over a year 2000 chassis doesn't deduct its age mechanically

You got your facts right? Really?! Sure?? Before someone corrects you and you kenna embarassed yet again (and again and again)??

Like what @Sugimoto said, you didn't even read and understand your own link before shooting off your own mouth. 

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Cheefarn said:

2nd gen change body but same chassis, and most PI brought in the rental car specs 1.5... that Vios 1NZ-FE dates back to 2000 also.. 

Mr. Yip, that is why I say your comprehension cannot make it. Engine? yes, they are the same. But, take a look at the gearbox equipped for year 2001 & 2007 1.5 model. See the differences unless you dun know what is 4 speed automatic & CVT. Toyota must have done something on the chassis to renamed the model to T260, if not as well put facelifted better.

Then do you dare to say your beloved (if you own one) opel insignia with E2XX chassis is not an updated version from Epsilon 2 which date back 2008?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

8 minutes ago, Toeknee_33 said:

You got your facts right? Really?! Sure?? Before someone corrects you and you kenna embarassed yet again (and again and again)??

Like what @Sugimoto said, you didn't even read and understand your own link before shooting off your own mouth. 

Oppsss....😂

Neutral Newbie
10 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

Please lah, Mr. Yip, dun know dun act know lah. T260 is launched in year 2007 which is only 13 year old model, where got 20 year old? Launched in year 2000 is T240 lah.

Know how to attach link but dun know how to read & calculate? English comprehension & maths fail?

Totally agreed with you.

No offence he need open his eyes wide and to do some home work. Base on the current 2017 model (latest model in case he blur again) allion accessory wise is about the same with the current altis (2020 model) but price for  allion cost more than altis. And  this is the reason why I put up this question. I personnel driven both car (latest allion and Altis) 

I find that allion is much more solid, quiet and spacious, idk may be the rim make a big difference bcos allion is on 15 inch rim with quite shoes.

Edited by Ah_sheng
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
23 hours ago, Zxcvb said:

Since you're keen on sashimi, might as well get the JDM Corolla. Never like the Axio/Allion - ah pek design.

The new corolla is Hatch back hybrid no like. 🤣

Neutral Newbie
10 hours ago, Beregond said:

Swee 👍🏻
Exactly both new car!! 😂 

On 4/18/2020 at 8:40 AM, noobcarbuyer said:

This is the second 12 Gen Altis to pop up in the resale market after being launched in Dec 2019. 

Both being sold less than 4 months after being bought.

Wonder why too. 

4months is way too fast

Most likely is another defective car 

Edited by Kia7200
  • Praise 1

10 hours ago, Ah_sheng said:

Totally agreed with you.

No offence he need open his eyes wide and to do some home work. Base on the current 2017 model (latest model in case he blur again) allion accessory wise is about the same with the current altis (2020 model) but price for  allion cost more than altis. And  this is the reason why I put up this question. I personnel driven both car (latest allion and Altis) 

I find that allion is much more solid, quiet and spacious, idk may be the rim make a big difference bcos allion is on 15 inch rim with quite shoes.e

If Allion feels more solid than Altis, it would mean that TNGA fail big time.

Allion uses profile 65 tyre.  Altis uses profile 55 tyre.  Would there be a different in feel?

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

If Allion feels more solid than Altis, it would mean that TNGA fail big time.

Allion uses profile 65 tyre.  Altis uses profile 55 tyre.  Would there be a different in feel?

Maybe he don't mean that the chassis felt more solid (rigid). Maybe he meant more insulated cos it has extra soundproofing all round? Doors skins more padded?

It could be so, since the Allion is supposed to be more premium than the (previous) Corolla in Japan.

Edited by Toeknee_33
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Contipro said:

hi bro, great judgement.

can help comment on this car as well based on the months please. 

please share you view. thank you. 

https://m.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=893244

4mths Vs 1yr plus old car?

Not sure u know what u talking about. Anyway, one of the few months old altis already shown all the defects pic n problems, maybe u can find such ad then we talk abt it

• Angry 1

2 hours ago, Kia7200 said:

4mths Vs 1yr plus old car?

Not sure u know what u talking about. Anyway, one of the few months old altis already shown all the defects pic n problems, maybe u can find such ad then we talk abt it

yes. 

how about this? can share your view.

Jul 2019, posted for sale Feb 2020.

https://m.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=883594

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1