2019 12th Gen Toyota Corolla Sedan

gemmoglock

(edited)
36 minutes ago, noobcarbuyer said:

https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=901816&DL=3360

Another less than 6 month old 12 Gen Altis available in the resale market. Perhaps those that can't buy a new 12 Gen Altis because the showrooms are closed can consider this! 

From the ad, this owner spent $5000 to upgrade the sound system, entertainment system, LED foglights, interior footwell lights etc.

Must feel very heart pain to have to sell his nicely done up ride. 

https://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=901816&DL=3360

901816_1b.jpg

901816_4b.jpg

901816_5b.jpg

Pity but when income is disrupted, sacrifice has to be made. expecting more of such to come in coming months

Edited by Ginyu
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Ginyu said:

Pity but when income is disrupted, sacrifice has to be made. expecting more of such to come in coming months

Yes that is true.

Edited by Pratakosong

PML used to do this for their BMWs (think they might still be doing it) ie register and then sell Used after a short period. For PML, they do this cos they need to meet certain targets in certain mths likely to qualify for incentives or whatever but as they miss by abit, they resort to this way. They will throw out these cars to PPSL and some to dealers.

But I don't think Borneo ever done this before so could be genuine owners who want to let go of the car for various reasons. But I thought there was a rule about not being able to change owner till at least 6 mths?

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Shouyi said:

I hold some PIs would bring in the 1.8L non-hybrid corolla.

I saw PI Japan Corolla hybrid selling at $99k. Compared to Borneo Motors $115k, I think it's a steal. And I really prefer this outlook than BM one.

• Praise 2

12 minutes ago, Zxcvb said:

I saw PI Japan Corolla hybrid selling at $99k. Compared to Borneo Motors $115k, I think it's a steal. And I really prefer this outlook than BM one.

The girl outlook also nice!

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
Just now, SiLangKia said:

The girl outlook also nice!

Another one for you. I realize China and Vietnam girls like to wear this type of skirt. 😚

• Haha! 3

just test drive yesterday..smooth,comfortable and quiet drive...1.6L engine is sufficient for local traffic..handling is improved a lot too....was quoted $90388 ( standard) ...

(edited)

Wondering why no PI bring in JDM Toyota Corolla Touring, I find it very beautiful.

Just wondering is it possible to ask PI to special request and bring in since they also bring in other JDM Toyota from Japan.

5D0530A5-34B9-435D-AE98-D559D5382331.jpeg

91C2D8F1-3E22-474B-B695-6EC0258128F8.jpeg

C6C0190E-6357-4FCF-A7E0-430E29AD10C7.jpeg

Edited by Fellows

Wow, Toyota Malaysia updated its Corolla Altis 

Their 1.8G NA version have more features like fog light, wireless charging pad, electronic parking brake, 9” infotainment system with Apple CarPlay/Android Auto support, compare to our 1.6 NA, really cannot make it. 

I don’t see much on the road either. 

Edited by Fellows

On 7/14/2020 at 3:18 PM, Fellows said:

Wondering why no PI bring in JDM Toyota Corolla Touring, I find it very beautiful.

Just wondering is it possible to ask PI to special request and bring in since they also bring in other JDM Toyota from Japan.

5D0530A5-34B9-435D-AE98-D559D5382331.jpeg

91C2D8F1-3E22-474B-B695-6EC0258128F8.jpeg

C6C0190E-6357-4FCF-A7E0-430E29AD10C7.jpeg

The UK version is a better idea.

The Japanese one is a shrinked deal, with its length similar to that of a Shuttle (4400mm thereabouts), although its design hides that fact.

But it will be expensive, whether it is from Japan or the UK.

Eventually all will just buy Camry hybrid and drive on, unless you really like a wagon.

On 8/4/2020 at 9:24 PM, Brass said:

The UK version is a better idea.

The Japanese one is a shrinked deal, with its length similar to that of a Shuttle (4400mm thereabouts), although its design hides that fact.

But it will be expensive, whether it is from Japan or the UK.

Eventually all will just buy Camry hybrid and drive on, unless you really like a wagon.

The PI MIJ Camry hybrid from Australia, seen quite a lot on the road as compare to AD MIT Camry. I also think that PI Australia Camry is nicer looking. I also seen PI Corolla from Australia, the Japanese design on the road, idk why but I always feel Japanese design better than our AD Thai Corolla Altis design.  

Edited by Fellows

10 minutes ago, Fellows said:

The PI MIJ Camry hybrid from Australia, seen quite a lot on the road as compare to AD MIT Camry. I also think that PI Australia Camry is nicer looking. I also seen PI Corolla from Australia, the Japanese design on the road, idk why but I always feel Japanese design better than our AD Thai Corolla Altis design.  

As you know, after sales support from PI is virtually non existent 

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

On 8/10/2020 at 3:41 PM, RogerNg_185295 said:

As you know, after sales support from PI is virtually non existent 

It's depends, my family car PI Harrier also from PI not issue on after sales support.