2019 12th Gen Toyota Corolla Sedan

gemmoglock

(edited)

im driving a toyota myself but i do believe some of the issues are common wear and tear.i think after the 4th year,other make would probably give us the same problems but im happy for you now as you're clearly better off with a toyota.cheers!

Thanks.

Put aside terminology, be it "reliability" or "wear and tear";  the fact still remained I spent a lot of money and time sending for repairs (like a slave to the car) for just 160k km millage. 

That is not considered a good car to me who seek easy maintenance. The car should serve me and not another way round.

understand your situation.

however some will say this not reliability issue but common wear and tear..

but if this on another brand the view will focus as reliability issue instead of wear and tear.

Whatever term we use, I should not be spending so much money and time servicing the car. Hence not a good car to me.

Edited by dannychoy84
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

When common folks buy Toyota, reliability is a must, others added new feature is a plus.

Reliability means spending less time in workshop thus less repair money.

• Praise 2

Thanks.

Put aside terminology, be it "reliability" or "wear and tear";  the fact still remained I spent a lot of money and time sending for repairs (like a slave to the car) for just 160k km millage. 

That is not considered a good car to me who seek easy maintenance. The car should serve me and not another way round.

Whatever term we use, I should not be spending so much money and time servicing the car. Hence not a good car to me.

haha..well said.

If current generation is of any indication, the new 12th gen Altis we will be getting will likely be based on the European model instead of the US model.

Any indications when the Gen 12th will arrive our shore?

Not so soon. Yet to see the 12th gen of the Asian Corolla Altis model. Good indication is when Thailand launches it, we should see it here soon since we source our Altis from there. 

Not so soon, the SE said likey first quarter of next year when i book my Altis

Edited by Stooky

Not so soon. Yet to see the 12th gen of the Asian Corolla Altis model. Good indication is when Thailand launches it, we should see it here soon since we source our Altis from there. 

Which means the current altis would continue to sell in 2019?

Which means the current altis would continue to sell in 2019?

i check with BM and they reply that probably not be first half of 2019. shall wait thailand launch first. Taiwan now open for booking and july launch if not mistaken

• Praise 1

i check with BM and they reply that probably not be first half of 2019. shall wait thailand launch first. Taiwan now open for booking and july launch if not mistaken

Could be within this year?
  • Praise 1

Not so soon, the SE said likey first quarter of next year when i book my Altis

Dilemma, is it better to wait for new Altis or book the existing model ?
  • Praise 1

Dilemma, is it better to wait for new Altis or book the existing model ?

I say wait until the impending launch of the new model, BM will surely offer big discounts for the existing G11 Corolla. U can then buy the existing model at good discounts too. 

• Praise 1

I say wait until the impending launch of the new model, BM will surely offer big discounts for the existing G11 Corolla. U can then buy the existing model at good discounts too. 

BM really would offer big discount for the existing altis when the new altis is launching? Wonder how much discount will they give?

That will depends on the COE prices that time.

Possibilities include

Free upgrade to Elegance model

Free 5 yrs servicing

Free 1 Yr road tax

Free leather seats and solar film for basic model.

I for sure will want to help them clear 1 altis.

BM really would offer big discount for the existing altis when the new altis is launching? Wonder how much discount will they give?

That will depends on the COE prices that time.

Possibilities include

Free upgrade to Elegance model

Free 5 yrs servicing

Free 1 Yr road tax

Free leather seats and solar film for basic model.

I for sure will want to help them clear 1 altis.

So you plan to change to altis if BM really offer discount for their outgoing current altis?

↡ Advertisement