2019 12th Gen Toyota Corolla Sedan

gemmoglock

Supersonic
(edited)

You know how much they selling? At 100k for a Thai altis, it cannot be considered as a clear stock price

Serious! 100k to lehlong out going model ?

yes one of the better reviewer

I think those safety features like collision avoidance will not be included in the sgp model. By the way is the left hand steering Taiwanese model also make in Thailand ? Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

You know how much they selling? At 100k for a Thai altis, it cannot be considered as a clear stock price

Maybe 100k for a free upgrade to elegance trim is consider cheap liao?  [laugh]

1st Gear
(edited)

COE has went up since car expo, but current prices lower than car expo prices. If you want super cheap you need need to wait for COE to go down (if that’s going to happen)

A realistic comparison is to check the price difference against the current prices of other B&B cars.

Edited by xul

I think those safety features like collision avoidance will not be included in the sgp model. By the way is the left hand steering Taiwanese model also make in Thailand ?

Yep. 100k for an old model. What to do? People just live the altis. It will still be sold out very soon. Some people buy without even test driving the car

COE has went up since car expo, but current prices lower than car expo prices. If you want super cheap you need need to wait for COE to go down (if thatâs going to happen)

A realistic comparison is to check the price difference against the current prices of other B&B cars.

Coe prices went up how much only? Now only about 36k.

Supersonic

Yep. 100k for an old model. What to do? People just live the altis. It will still be sold out very soon. Some people buy without even test driving the car

Coe prices went up how much only? Now only about 36k.

Coe at 36k and yet car price is at 100K?  [sweatdrop]

Wow, Gen 11 to Gen 12. I believe it will be definitely be better than before. Coming from gen 11 for me. Drive is smooth and after 3 years of driving, my own honest opinion is the reliability is there, comfort is also there.

Eh.. reliability must also take into consideration of mileage.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Eh.. reliability must also take into consideration of mileage. [laugh]

My mileage not that high. Currently only 55k for 3 years. Home to and from office and occassional excursion.

My mileage not that high. Currently only 55k for 3 years. Home to and from office and occassional excursion.

Eh... I more than twice of yours.  The wear & tear parts are happening.   [laugh]

I think those safety features like collision avoidance will not be included in the sgp model. By the way is the left hand steering Taiwanese model also make in Thailand ?

No, Taiwanese Altis is assembled locally. Most Toyotas in Taiwan are assembled locally

Wow, Altis Hybrid is available in Taiwan. Wonder if the Thailand factory will be producing this model

https://www.toyota.com.tw/showroom/ALTIS_HYBRID/#/

• Praise 1

Even if they are producing, BM will not bring in. It will cannibalize the sales of the prius

Yea true.

I'm sure at 160k the Prius is selling like hotcakes.  [laugh]

You never fail to make my day!

• Praise 2

Even if they are producing, BM will not bring in. It will cannibalize the sales of the prius

i feel prius is not relevant since altis also have hybrid version

• Praise 1