2019 12th Gen Toyota Corolla Sedan

gemmoglock

1 hour ago, Alansignature said:

Viewed Altis last week , OMG still no e-brake and brake hold for non-hybrid 

Toyota is like that de esp mid sedan model. If you want fancy features, cannot buy la. Lol.

↡ Advertisement

6 hours ago, 13177 said:

Toyota is like that de esp mid sedan model. If you want fancy features, cannot buy la. Lol.

Today I went to Toyota ubi, even before I enter the showroom, I saw one guy shouting at the SEs.

I managed to find out the reason from one of the SE while test driving the fugly sienta.

The new Altis owner is complaining why his car got no sport mode, during the soft launch, the SE told him have n the brochure also indicate have. But actually only the 1.8 hybrid come with the sport mode.

I thought most cars these days come with sport mode? And as if no sport mode will be a deal breaker for Altis buyers? BM also really one kind. Just add in some features la, always bring in the half f models n sell so ex

• Haha! 1

14 hours ago, 13177 said:

No electronic brake is not a big deal what.

some people just like to make a mountain out of a molehill.

if the car doesn’t come with the feature they want just stay away. And Don’t waste SE’s time test driving any fugly car when they have no intention to buy.

its just like how they knowingly go and eat Lousy Korean chicken rice just to complain how bad the chicken rice is, but little do they are actually stepping on their own foot.

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 4

8 hours ago, Kia7200 said:

Today I went to Toyota ubi, even before I enter the showroom, I saw one guy shouting at the SEs.

I managed to find out the reason from one of the SE while test driving the fugly sienta.

The new Altis owner is complaining why his car got no sport mode, during the soft launch, the SE told him have n the brochure also indicate have. But actually only the 1.8 hybrid come with the sport mode.

I thought most cars these days come with sport mode? And as if no sport mode will be a deal breaker for Altis buyers? BM also really one kind. Just add in some features la, always bring in the half f models n sell so ex

really shout or just whining?

21 minutes ago, camrysfe said:

really shout or just whining?

Shouting. I thought what happened when I walk pass

He was there before me n after I left, he was still there talking to the SE. 

53 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

No electronic brake is not a big deal what.

some people just like to make a mountain out of a molehill.

if the car doesn’t come with the feature they want just stay away. And Don’t waste SE’s time test driving any fugly car when they have no intention to buy.

its just like how they knowingly go and eat Lousy Korean chicken rice just to complain how bad the chicken rice is, but little do they are actually stepping on their own foot.

Toyota altis haters aplenty in mcf. I dun even bother to enlighten them at times. 

48 minutes ago, 13177 said:

No matter altis dont have this feature or that feature, in the end altis still can sell many many la. Lol.

How many? Give a number. 

2 hours ago, Twich said:

How many? Give a number. 

ME! Traded in my old Altis of almost 10 years and bought one during the closed door sales in mid November. Middle aged driver. So no need for sports mode or e brake. 

Complaints so far:

1) Not enough storage unlike 2010 Altis. Glove compartment and driver's arm rest used to be 2-tiered, now only one. Seems shallower too. No coin and card compartments.

2) Not easy to find a good handphone holder because of the dashboard and aircon vent design. 

3) Wish the head unit comes with Car play but well...automatic bluetooth connection to my spotify is convenient enough.

4) Slightly smaller back seats and shorter car

Things to love as an upgrade from previous model

1) sportier look..haters may disagree

2) Auto headlight, autowipers, start stop, ACC features, 7-speed, quieter ride, auto lowering side mirrors when parking etc. 

Ok la...a car I can drive for more than 5 years definitely.  Though I have always loved the Harrier..but budget only allows me to buy this model. Happy enough to get the car below 6 figures. 

Edited by Alicetankk
accuracy
  • Praise 10

11 hours ago, 13177 said:

No matter altis dont have this feature or that feature, in the end altis still can sell many many la. Lol.

I don’t think Gen 12 can sell well this time round... design lousy, BM service lousy... out of touch to customer..

36 minutes ago, Contented said:

I don’t think Gen 12 can sell well this time round... design lousy, BM service lousy... out of touch to customer..

Shall see when the new altis officially launched la.

On 12/15/2019 at 1:07 AM, Kia7200 said:

Bro, just knock the shifter into M +/- la gosh... Is it that hard to do? SMLJ sports mode is nothing more exe a present CVT pulley ratios only

Altis using CVT, pork mode or not, it is not going to go anywhere fast. Moreover we got the downsized 1.6L instead of 1.8L like the rest of SE Asia countries.. and lets not talk about the 2L Dynamic Force engine... That's a showcase of what Toyota can do as an engine builder...but moving right along... 

10 hours ago, Contented said:

The 1st batch was mostly purchased by PHV... and it will continue to do so going forward... What poor sales figures?

24 minutes ago, Cheefarn said:

The 1st batch was mostly purchased by PHV... and it will continue to do so going forward... What poor sales figures?

Do you have facts to prove this? 

I have seen 3 different cars of it in the road and non of it are phv. 

I don't doubt that a few owners may have bought to use for phv, but to assume that most are used by phv?  

This was the first one I saw and it does look quite good. 

IMG_20191130_133503.jpg

Edited by Invigorated
  • Praise 3

31 minutes ago, Invigorated said:

Do you have facts to prove this? 

I have seen 3 different cars of it in the road and non of it are phv. 

I don't doubt that a few owners may have bought to use for phv, but to assume that most are used by phv?  

This was the first one I saw and it does look quite good. 

IMG_20191130_133503.jpg

Up to now still no luck in seeing one new altis on the road. 😂

26 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i only cannot understand 1 thing.

a pure toyota hater inside a toyota showroom?? 🤷‍♂️

He may not have even gone to the showroom at all . We should not assume that everyone is honest in mcf 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4