Derekwg

Head Unit upgrade(Apple CarPlay)

Hi guys!Wanna check with you guys! My brother is driving latest Subaru XV, wanna upgrade to maybe pioneer or alpine in order to have Apple car play function but the original XV head unit size looks weird. Any recommendations that the replacement can be just plug and play?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys!Wanna check with you guys! My brother is driving latest Subaru XV, wanna upgrade to maybe pioneer or alpine in order to have Apple car play function but the original XV head unit size looks weird. Any recommendations that the replacement can be just plug and play?

Yes I know same people they can help you. About mu car I ment my example /

post-301130-0-04790200-1551103667.jpg

post-301130-0-89550300-1551103697_thumb.jpg

5th Gear

I am trying my luck here and not sure if anyone can recommend or help? I have decided to renew the COE of my 10yo C180K (W204) but as you are all well aware ... the head unit is really very very old and apart from reverse camera screen / radio (no Nav) ... it does not do much else. 

I have asked around and no one seems to have a solution. I am wondering if any Bros here can help with a recommendation of a head unit with Apple Carplay to integrate my radio / Bluetooth phone function? Any recommended shops for me to approach?

Thanx much!

Supersonic (edited)

1st Gear

Any1 bought DMH-ZF9350BT from Pioneer? Any good review ?

↡ Advertisement