Recommended car coating?

Baxternext

Hi guys searching to do coating to protect my car paint as well as make it look more glossy. Looking at ceramic coating but there are so many and so many prices I also don't know which one to go for!

Please advise

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1

Hi guys searching to do coating to protect my car paint as well as make it look more glossy. Looking at ceramic coating but there are so many and so many prices I also don't know which one to go for!

Please advise

Hi. Just to make a comment. I did mine with Happy Car.

Anyway

1) coating will not prevent scratches or chipping from stones - mine kenna already

2) coating is overrated. Effect wears off within a year. But of cos I did not maintain it. Just did once.

3) cost should be at least $250 and above for Singapore.

I can only say I did it with happycar.

please lah ................. go google or check a dictionary what SEARCH means

really must start a new thread on this ?

Thinking of also comparing which one is better

Does starting a thread do any harm to you?

Edited by Baxternext
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

I will recommend Ceramic Works. They uses KubeBond. Their workmanship is good, clean and professional.

Thinking of also comparing which one is better
Does starting a thread do any harm to you?

I will recommend Ceramic Works. They uses KubeBond. Their workmanship is good, clean and professional.

Heard of that too! According to their website, their applicator is highly skilled called mr marciano or smth

Kubebond from Japan?

Heard of that too! According to their website, their applicator is highly skilled called mr marciano or smth

Kubebond from Japan?

Marciano is the man. He is the one who didnmybrode’s PPS 3 years ago in his previous employment. Now he start his own and I support cause I know his quality.

Not sure.

Marciano is the man. He is the one who didnmybrode’s PPS 3 years ago in his previous employment. Now he start his own and I support cause I know his quality.

Not sure.

How much did you do yours?

Anyone know how to better protect car paint? Coating and film? Apart from ceramic works any other ones with good experience? Saw newage polish and they also do stek film

I will getting my new ride too in 2 months time.

Was looking around. Price would be in the range of $250 - $700+ depending on the detail package.

I think currently there are two types of coating. One is 9H and the other is 10H.

Am not sure too which grooming shop will be providing the better and more durable product. Workmanship and play a part I believed.

While I am not sure, I would be looking into their warranty given. On average, it would be 2 years for $250 - $300+ package, and probable 5 - 8years for $500+ - $700+ package.

Similar to other bros here, would appreciate for recommended grooming shop.

I need to park under the sun on every workday. Hence need the coating.

Neutral Newbie

I've always found simply applying an excellent carnauba PASTE wax twice a year does the trick on my black car. Love shiny black!

Neutral Newbie

Please see attached file.
I rented a lousy car in Singapore, and upon return this happens which I am not aware.
Do you think this is wear and tear?

post-187128-0-38621600-1546493644_thumb.jpg

Please see attached file.

I rented a lousy car in Singapore, and upon return this happens which I am not aware.

Do you think this is wear and tear?

Obviously this is paint damage.

You should have checked before you sign out. Otherwise the rental company has the right to claim this damaged under your hands.

Neutral Newbie

Obviously this is paint damage.

You should have checked before you sign out. Otherwise the rental company has the right to claim this damaged under your hands.

Wear and tear in your experience or someone knock at it?

Wear and tear in your experience or someone knock at it?

It will not be based on my experience bro, but the rental company conclusion when you return the car back to them.

If you have pointed out during the time when you have sign-out, then it will be wear and tear under their account. Now they would or could determined that you have damaged the car paint.

So probably next time if you would to rent another car again, do a thorough check through as if you were collecting for your own ride. 

Just my 2 cents worth.