COE Bidding – 2nd Round of November 2018

Carbon82

Oh?

my SE just msg me that I didn't get it this round

so means if I was told that I get this round COE, my car coe paper value will be 25k or will be a different value?

as I read this https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltaweb/en/roads-and-motoring/owning-a-vehicle/vehicle-quota-system/certificate-of-entitlement-coe.html

will it means that "25k" is the last bidding price (which mean all the people will get a COE paper value lower than 25k?)

COE so low and yet you did not get your COE? Is your COE rebate very low? Your COE will base on the COE bid that the Car company (AD) bid for you. You will receive discount if the Bidded COE is lower than the COE rebate which you signed on car sales agreement. COE rebate for some ADs may also means the amount the AD wanted to bid for you. Most ADs will bid certain amount above the COE rebate.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Oh?

my SE just msg me that I didn't get it this round

so means if I was told that I get this round COE, my car coe paper value will be 25k or will be a different value?

as I read this https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltaweb/en/roads-and-motoring/owning-a-vehicle/vehicle-quota-system/certificate-of-entitlement-coe.html

will it means that "25k" is the last bidding price (which mean all the people will get a COE paper value lower than 25k?)

What model you bought and how much you paid? Cannot be this round still cannot secured COE at $25K??
  • Praise 1

Come Dec, if Jan's car show and new-cars-for-CNY effect still cannot boost the sales, means gone case liao! :D

not that i'm complaining though...

• Praise 1

Observers point to a number of factors behind the downward trend for car COEs. "The economic outlook is poor and interest rates are going up," said Mr Neo Nam Heng, chairman of diversified motor group Prime, adding these have dampened demand for cars.  [laugh] 

COE prices for small cars down to $25,000 in latest round of bidding

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/coe-prices-for-small-cars-down-to-25000-in-latest-round-of-bidding?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3EvBQtgH6oDJbiXgfSXstJjJtN4TxgIUy2wkFh-dyGDbngq63tEWkFfYo#Echobox=1542802878

Edited by Dafansu
  • Praise 1

Observers point to a number of factors behind the downward trend for car COEs. "The economic outlook is poor and interest rates are going up," said Mr Neo Nam Heng, chairman of diversified motor group Prime, adding these have dampened demand for cars. [laugh]

COE prices for small cars down to $25,000 in latest round of bidding

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/coe-prices-for-small-cars-down-to-25000-in-latest-round-of-bidding?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3EvBQtgH6oDJbiXgfSXstJjJtN4TxgIUy2wkFh-dyGDbngq63tEWkFfYo#Echobox=1542802878

I want to see how long your PQP story will be able to sustain. Haha.

Come Dec, if Jan's car show and new-cars-for-CNY effect still cannot boost the sales, means gone case liao! :D

not that i'm complaining though...

I think 25k should be a new norm there about. Maybe it may go 20k but will be momentary, if any.

I want to see how long your PQP story will be able to sustain. Haha.

I think 25k should be a new norm there about. Maybe it may go 20k but will be momentary, if any.

till at least mid of next year. 

Before 3.58 is S$24,999 and then suddenly became S$25,000. So some AD got caught and lose the bid by S$1. Aiyo!!!

Dont say aiyo too early. dealers have many bids to secure COE, there are only 400+ unsuccessful bids this round, meaning coe for next round may even be even lower if no other external influence, so the one who will have the last laugh might be the one who bid 24,999.

1. COE drops $3k, we get our cars, we say cannot make it becos we booked at high COE, not worth it

2. COE increases, dealers bid low cannot get car, we say cannot make it becos we will be asked to top up next round

3. COE crashes to $1 next round, and even if you kenna self bid $1, also no use becos car price will never drop by $25k

Then how?

Of the Cs you throw when economy is down will include car. With the trade war looming, hope asia finds our own way around and forget about those wanting to isolate.

Of the Cs you throw when economy is down will include car. With the trade war looming, hope asia finds our own way around and forget about those wanting to isolate.

I see the same thing too hut if you look at the property thread,the outlook is completely difference, cash rich sgprean, money sitting around dont know what to do , can't wait to invest etc etc ... i am confused. Car is a relatively cheaper item as compare to property, i am confused.

I see the same thing too hut if you look at the property thread,the outlook is completely difference, cash rich sgprean, money sitting around dont know what to do , can't wait to invest etc etc ... i am confused. Car is a relatively cheaper item as compare to property, i am confused.

Thats cause property is an appreciating asset while car is a depreciating one. 

• Praise 3

Many just talk.

How many really committed?

If successful.. will be at 25k loh.. if not , wait for next bidding

Onemotoring will show the coe amt if successful

Ok Thank you [:)]

COE so low and yet you did not get your COE? Is your COE rebate very low? Your COE will base on the COE bid that the Car company (AD) bid for you. You will receive discount if the Bidded COE is lower than the COE rebate which you signed on car sales agreement. COE rebate for some ADs may also means the amount the AD wanted to bid for you. Most ADs will bid certain amount above the COE rebate.  

I know right, but was told I didn't get it this time round.

actually I am not sure if my COE rebate is low or not, first time buying car.

What model you bought and how much you paid? Cannot be this round still cannot secured COE at $25K??

I gotten attrage during the expo car show

↡ Advertisement