Carlos Ghosn sacked

Nick2342

Turbocharged

ghosn balek kampung. He's lebanese to begin with so will stay put.

The Japs will hate this. People who know will say their justice system sucks big time (u 'suspected' of doing something wrong, u disappear for 23 days, and if they can't prove it, u get released and rearrested on another charge and disappear again) but to publicly rebuke them on this will mean they will send ninjas to lebanon.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

10 hours ago, Jusnel said:

Run road, means guilty.  Just like Jo Low

Only if you trust the jap system. (or the malaysian one for that matter).

7 hours ago, awhtc said:

I still have not figured out what crime Ghosn had committed.  The charges are a bit ridiculous to me.  It looks like Nissan wants to get rid of him to restore Japanese control after he turned around the company.

What charges does Carlos Ghosn face?

Once considered a hero in Japan for turning around Nissan - even becoming the subject of a Japanese comic book - Mr Ghosn spent 108 days in custody after his arrest in Tokyo in November 2018.

Nissan sacked him three days after his arrest.

Prosecutors allege that he made a multi-million-dollar payment to a Nissan distributor in Oman. Nissan, meanwhile, has filed its own criminal complaint against Mr Ghosn, accusing him of diverting money from the company for his own personal enrichment.

He is also accused of underreporting his own salary. Mr Ghosn denies all the charges.

Greg Kelly, a former Nissan executive who was arrested along with Mr Ghosn, is awaiting trial in Japan on financial misconduct charges. He denies conspiring with Mr Ghosn to falsify the former CEO's pay.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-50952335

Things are very complicated and complex at that level of MNC’s where even Yakuza’s are hired /involved in Japanese politics cum business 

• Praise 3

Sketical about this. It is not that the Japanese are clean themselves either (recall the takata issue and Fukushima nuclear plant issue?). There is a saying that a Leopard never changes its spot. We never know the truth on either side but sometimes the rising sun side though well cultured can be very ego and cunning.

24 minutes ago, Toeknee_33 said:

Quite drama. Apparently he hid in a musical instrument case (he is 5ft 6in) and some ex-special forces guys whisked him away in a private jet. 

sounds to me someone deliberately let him run road.  how logical it is to declare musical instrument as cargo on private jet and no checks by customs and immigration officer?

17 hours ago, Heartbreakid said:

Sketical about this. It is not that the Japanese are clean themselves either (recall the takata issue and Fukushima nuclear plant issue?). There is a saying that a Leopard never changes its spot. We never know the truth on either side but sometimes the rising sun side though well cultured can be very ego and cunning.

remember the kobe steel scandal

3 hours ago, Toeknee_33 said:

Quite drama. Apparently he hid in a musical instrument case (he is 5ft 6in) and some ex-special forces guys whisked him away in a private jet. 

wah ... so tok kong ah ... 

Supercharged

What’s the best way to sack him without having charges that will stick ? Let him run road and he will be presumed guilty by almost everyone in their country . Good move by the Japanese government 

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, inlinesix said:

The judge who allows the bail, will not kenna f*** upside down now.

Think the judge just help Japan made millions if not hundreds of thousands in revenue by confiscated the bail money... if I’m Shinzo I’ll pat him and say job well done.. they may be under political pressure From France or other country to release him anyway.. 

seems like already well "prepared" ... [sly] 

i am pretty sure they are using a highly sophisticated unpenetrated locked case ... [laugh] 

2020-01-02_171137.jpg

51vad73cNNL._SX466_.jpg

Edited by Wt_know

5 hours ago, Hubwee said:

What’s the best way to sack him without having charges that will stick ? Let him run road and he will be presumed guilty by almost everyone in their country . Good move by the Japanese government 

I can't say whether charges will stick or not. But he will now be safe at home leaking here and there.

11 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

i am pretty sure they are using a highly sophisticated unpenetrated locked case ... [laugh] 

2020-01-02_171137.jpg

51vad73cNNL._SX466_.jpg

He is too rich to be stopped. Even without passport he can just go anywhere easily. Japan is nice on the surface but rotten in the core.

33 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

2020-01-02_171137.jpg

51vad73cNNL._SX466_.jpg

If this is the locked case, think drop it from the top of the building can open already?

On 1/1/2020 at 11:54 AM, Kusje said:

Only if you trust the jap system. (or the malaysian one for that matter).

well, u r pretty correct.

Jap is sibei kelong.  Jap companies are famous for corruption and cooking their books.  

↡ Advertisement