Do You Love MCF? If So, We Need Your Help...

Carbon82

Don't worry, we are not making it compulsory for all to adopt a dog, or crowdfund to build a bridge, but just something very simple, and doable by most, if not all MCFers. [nod]

Of late, it have came to our attention that makan thread has been showcasing non-edible stuff, hobby thread slowly transforming into an advertising platform, piak piak and vulgarities becoming a norm in almost every other thread, and even cat fight going on in a thread created for pet lovers. You know what (and who) I am referring to... [rolleyes]

I would like to remind you that MCF is an open forum for members from all walk of life to share their knowledge / experience, raise meaningful queries, and be engaged in healthy discussions. Rules are to be followed, so that every members can have an enjoyable time with MCF. [flowerface]

Thus, I urge all of you to revisit the thread below, which was created by the admin some 10 years ago, to understand what are the do's and don'ts in MCF. Let help to make this forum we loved, a better place to be for all new and existing forumers. Thanks in advance for your understanding and look forward to your fullest cooperation. [:)]

Forum Rules & Guidelines

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 42

I support this wholeheartedly

I came to MCF for advice, technical info and most importantly, good fellowship.

As a relatively new member I don’t have the street cred of some seniors here, but be it a newbie, pro or a mod, I think we are better off sticking to cars, hobbies and such. Leave the more unsavory and salacious stuff to other forum. There are plenty of such places.

Most members here are mature sensible chaps so let’s write like that too.. peace out

• Praise 11

Well timed bro @carbon82

My reminders expired aldy hahhahah

So needs a revisit time and again

Oh and dun forget the political undertones in EVERY THREAD

This will be enforced more closer to election

• Praise 9

If you love MCF:

Remember not to have sex with your Wife out of respect

Pay full cash for your cars

And take photos of your mixed rice Everyday

ccb PAP

Edited by Aventador
  • Praise 2

I like carbon description. Cat thread become cat fight!

Makan thread showing too much!

LOL admire your sense of humour.

Well timed bro @carbon82

Yes, your reminder expired the moment you signed on the dotted line on a ROM paper.
  • Praise 2

Don't worry, we are not making it compulsory for all to adopt a dog, or crowdfund to build a bridge, but just something very simple, and doable by most, if not all MCFers. [nod]

Of late, it have came to our attention that makan thread has been showcasing non-edible stuff, hobby thread slowly transforming into an advertising platform, piak piak and vulgarities becoming a norm in almost every other thread, and even cat fight going on in a thread created for pet lovers. You know what (and who) I am referring to... [rolleyes]

I would like to remind you that MCF is an open forum for members from all walk of life to share their knowledge / experience, raise meaningful queries, and be engaged in healthy discussions. Rules are to be followed, so that every members can have an enjoyable time with MCF. [flowerface]

Thus, I urge all of you to revisit the thread below, which was created by the admin some 10 years ago, to understand what are the do's and don'ts in MCF. Let help to make this forum we loved, a better place to be for all new and existing forumers. Thanks in advance for your understanding and look forward to your fullest cooperation. [:)]

Forum Rules & Guidelines

Long overdue.

Though i've posted quite a few vulgarities on the Taobao thread haha  [laugh]  [:p]

• Praise 6

Well timed bro @carbon82

please dont banned me

post-131345-0-90517800-1543024319.gif

• Praise 4

Now this thread take a new twist n turn....... become confession chamber  :a-fun:  

Long overdue.

Though i've posted quite a few vulgarities on the Taobao thread haha  [laugh]  [:p]

• Praise 4

I've got a question pertaining to the highlighted below.

Slanderous, defamatory, obscene, violent, abusive, threatening and harassing comments will not be allowed

If such comments are not allowed, why do images of obscenity is allowed?

• Praise 3

I've got a question pertaining to the highlighted below.

If such comments are not allowed, why do images of obscenity is allowed?

This post is useless without pics

:D

Joke joke. Don't ban me.

• Praise 4

Long overdue.

That one understandable and acceptable lah, tho it may sound a little out of place coming from you. [laugh]

it will be a west raise sun shine if you dont see such posts coming out of this ah Beng... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Forum Rules & Guidelines

...Luv MCF?.....hmmm...I am still around..since the registered date..ok enuf say..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1