Do You Love MCF? If So, We Need Your Help...

Carbon82

Superbored pm me to be the bigger man and let you live and I did that. It’s you who fücked it up by using KNN on me.

I agree he is fine most of the time. His only value here is for the comedic effect that’s all. Without that, he won’t be missed.

One tiny spark of flame already riled you until like that and mind you, that Kampung News Network post was unintentional 

Ever considered what is being like to endure the forest fire for months compared to that tiny spark of flame?

Jokes are jokes. If people intentionally want to provoke me just because of different views, then seriously this needs a re-think.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

One tiny spark of flame already riled you until like that and mind you, that Kampung News Network post was unintentional

Ever considered what is being like to endure the forest fire for months compared to that tiny spark of flame?

Jokes are jokes. If people intentionally want to provoke me just because of different views, then seriously this needs a re-think.

Comment deleted by mod.

• Praise 1

Your jokes for the past months has been equally offensive to me. Many times I tell you to stop, either you don't stop or restart the whole fiasco again a few days later. 

Don't bring other people's parents into the picture if you cannot justify your argument. It just shows how much you are a person is.

Have a good weekend.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

You are the one who brought in parents with your KNN. It definitely showed what kinda person you are. You don’t like my joke then get lost or joke back about me. Either I take it silently or I come back with vulgarity to you.

Your jokes for the past months has been equally offensive to me. Many times I tell you to stop, either you don't stop or restart the whole fiasco again a few days later.

Don't bring other people's parents into the picture if you cannot justify your argument. It just shows how much you are a person is.

Have a good weekend.

• Dislike 1

You two are doing the exact opposite of what Carbon82 pleaded.

Just let it slide guys. Move on and don’t reply each other. Else just put each other in Ignore list so you won’t read.

However, I did noticed one bro always trying to fan the flames.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 8

Haha I didn’t say anything but he went on like he is some poor soul that got bullied online.

You also think that I’m the one fanning the flames?

You two are doing the exact opposite of what Carbon82 pleaded.

Just let it slide guys. Move on and don’t reply each other.

I’m very sorry for my choice of words dude. Will not log in after today. Just can’t chill when that sorry ass of a loser tried to play the pitiful one.

If this continues both will get banned

Period!

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 3

Superbored pm me to be the bigger man and let you live and I did that. Itâs you who fücked it up by using KNN on me.

I agree he is fine most of the time. His only value here is for the comedic effect thatâs all. Without that, he wonât be missed.

Iirc, DACH wasn't the one that started all these.

It's just a matter of 老虎不发威你当他是病猫 type of analogy.

He's just being poked into retaliation.

Let's just put a stop here. Don't let this thread be a place to start quarrelling again.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Anyway I’m Glad to have met and know people like carbon, buadongdong, kdash, freeder, bancoe, ash, chryst, silangkia in here. Never realised that I registered here in 2004. Won’t be missed and won miss here for sure

• Praise 2

Let's just put a stop here. Don't let this thread be a place to start quarrelling again.

Maybe you should highlight some things about the Toyota loyalists vs the Korean cars loyalists saga here.  [laugh]

• Dislike 1

Comment deleted by mod.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 2

I started the thread targeting at no one, but seems that some started to take it personal, all in less than a day. Stop it guys!

All are adults, and you don't need me to interfere with everything here. I want to keep this thread clean. I am holding back to issue warnings, but don't take it as I would not. Please do not test my limit. Period.

P/S: Let learn to respect and be respected, although Radx may say otherwise.

• Praise 14